• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really pisses me off The NFL has known that Kareem Hunt assaulted a 19 year old girl since FEBRUARY! Where the fuck is Roger Goodell? Why no witch hunt? He spends millions of dollars looking for evidence against Zeke, in the end his own lead investigator recommends no action, but he suspends Zeke 6 games all the same. TMZ is able to go out and find a VIDEO of Hunt assaulting this girl. Does TMZ have Billions of dollars like the NFL office? Bullshit

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes this really is a crock of shit. Zeke does nothing,no evidence, six games. Although I still think the dbag suspended zeke as an attack on Jerry Jones. Goodell is a prick

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I still think the dbag suspended zeke as an attack on Jerry Jones. Goodell
I agree. I'm also starting to think the "attack" is still playing out between the fat white lines.
The game of football has become less enjoying for me mostly cause I see a little Pro Wrestling in today's league

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell has turned the league into a kind of a mafia, with himself as the Godfather. He gets to decide whatever he wants to decide, and as soon as Jerry Jones calls his decisions into question, he gets slapped with a fine against which he has no recourse.

I honestly don't know how the weasel has managed to bamboozle all the owners of the league into allowing him the kind of unfettered authority that he has.

IMO, ArlingtonCowboy100 should reserve all of his "take out his knees" posts for Goodell rather than the QBs of opposing teams.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell has turned the league into a kind of a mafia, with himself as the Godfather. He gets to decide whatever he wants to decide, and as soon as Jerry Jones calls his decisions into question, he gets slapped with a fine against which he has no recourse.

I honestly don't know how the weasel has managed to bamboozle all the owners of the league into allowing him the kind of unfettered authority that he has.

IMO, ArlingtonCowboy100 should reserve all of his "take out his knees" posts for Goodell rather than the QBs of opposing teams.
Goodell is a jerk and yeah it would be fine with me if a player fell into the back of his legs

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Zeke got such a raw deal. I sure hope the game check he gets next week for the game he is able to play will show him the raw deal he got.

Total bullshit that the NFL went on this hunt (pun intended), but Hunt got cut. Zeke just got suspended. Plus, Hunt gave them false information and the NFL just took his word for it. Hunt is a piece of shit and if Zeke did what he was accused of, he should be in the same boat.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Zeke got such a raw deal. I sure hope the game check he gets next week for the game he is able to play will show him the raw deal he got.

Total bullshit that the NFL went on this hunt (pun intended), but Hunt got cut. Zeke just got suspended. Plus, Hunt gave them false information and the NFL just took his word for it. Hunt is a piece of shit and if Zeke did what he was accused of, he should be in the same boat.

There's no comparison to the two...

First of all, there was actual evidence that the chick who alleged the assault made the whole thing up. She texted her friend that she was going to make that claim and asked her to play along. The bruises and marks she claimed were from Zeke were reported the day after she got into a fight with another chick at a bar. The person who was in the car with them when the assault allegedly happened said it didn't happen. Goodell kicked off of the committee who heard the allegations a person who wouldn't go along with the verdict.

In other words, not only was there not any actual evidence against Zeke, there was specific evidence that corroborated his claim of innocence. Goodell suspended him and fined him anyway.

With Hunt, there is actual video evidence of the assault. Goodell did not step in and suspend him. Goodell didn't do anything at all. It was the team who took the action of putting him out of the league.

Please return to your own board with your false equivalency.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So why create a thread to compare the two?

It wasn't a comparison, door knob. It was a contrast.

Didn't you learn the difference in elementary school?

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, you come on the Cowboys board, spew your nonsense about Zeke deserving to get the same thing that hunt got, and when you complain that the point of the OP was to compare Zeke and Hunt, when in reality it was to contrast the two, even though you equated the two, you offer a facepalm?

You, sir, are the definition of a troll.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you come on the Cowboys board, spew your nonsense about Zeke deserving to get the same thing that hunt got, and when you complain that the point of the OP was to compare Zeke and Hunt, when in reality it was to contrast the two, even though you equated the two, you offer a facepalm?

You, sir, are the definition of a troll.

I love how you are responding to a rating I gave you and acted as if I actually said that in a comment. :lol::lol:

OP is comparing the lack of investigation into Hunt's situation to the witch hunt investigation in Zeke's situation. Comparing and contrasting can happen in the same statement and did happen in the OP.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how you are responding to a rating I gave you and acted as if I actually said that in a comment. :lol::lol:

OP is comparing the lack of investigation into Hunt's situation to the witch hunt investigation in Zeke's situation. Comparing and contrasting can happen in the same statement and did happen in the OP.

No, dickhead. Comparing is examining how they are similar. Contrasting is examining how they are different. The OP examine how they were different. You came trying to equate the two as though they were similar.

Here! Maybe this will help: Compare & Contrast Essay: Definition, Topics & Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep no evidence whatsoever with Zeke and a planned lie by his accuser with false pictures and over a year long investigation with no punishment recommended by the lead investigator and Zeke gets 6 games
Hunt no investigation the Azzholes on 5th Avenue in the NFL did not even speak to Hunt. Then TMZ drops a video and the Chiefs cut Hunt then Herr Goodhell put hunt on the exempt list.
GoodHell is a pos double standard azzhole!
With that said Hunt if he lied to the Chiefs like they say is also a POS but the Chiefs should have looked deeper if they weren’t just looking the other way until this came out.
If Goodhell got ran over by a steamroller it might not squish all the shit that man has in him out
JMHO

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best point for me about witch hunt is the lead investigator the NFL league office assigned, who just happened to be female, and also the only investigator who actually took the time to even interview Elliot's accuser reported to the league that the accuser was untrustworthy and suggested no suspension. She was kicked to the curb when the panel got together to determine Elliot's fate.

SHIT....that defines witch hunt and no way in hell I could be convinced otherwise.

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really pisses me off The NFL has known that Kareem Hunt assaulted a 19 year old girl since FEBRUARY! Where the fuck is Roger Goodell? Why no witch hunt? He spends millions of dollars looking for evidence against Zeke, in the end his own lead investigator recommends no action, but he suspends Zeke 6 games all the same. TMZ is able to go out and find a VIDEO of Hunt assaulting this girl. Does TMZ have Billions of dollars like the NFL office? Bullshit
Agreed!