• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Suspended 8 Games

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL leave civil matters in the hands of the authorities.
Whatever their punishment is should suffice. No where else do you see this kind of kangaroo double jeapordy.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 100%. The NFL needs to stop policing players and handing out these suspensions. Let the police handle 'suspensions' with arrest/jail/prison time after an arrest. Or the teams can release players if their FO/Ownership doesn't agree with it, that's their right.

Elliott wasn't even guilty. For all I know the bitch beat herself up to get back at Elliott for fucking and chucking her. Hunt pushed the bitch twice and gave her a kick to the LEG after some other guy pushed/knocked her into a wall. I'm not saying it's right to hit ANYONE (stop the women bullshit, keep your hands off PEOPLE), but even hockey gives 2 minutes for instigating. Why are the women ALWAYS victims/innocent?

And if I can admit that there are some animal men out there who come home and scream, "TURKEY SAUSAGE!?" and start swinging, can women please admit that every ass kicking doesn't just come out of nowhere? You think Elliott's girlfriend was like, "Hey Burger King! Let's get a Whopper!" And Elliott was like, "BURGER KING!? WE ONLY EAT MACDONALDS BITCH!" and started punching her? Or MAYBE it was because they had some epic argument, she got in his face, and likely hit him?

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed 100%. The NFL needs to stop policing players and handing out these suspensions. Let the police handle 'suspensions' with arrest/jail/prison time after an arrest. Or the teams can release players if their FO/Ownership doesn't agree with it, that's their right.

Elliott wasn't even guilty. For all I know the bitch beat herself up to get back at Elliott for fucking and chucking her. Hunt pushed the bitch twice and gave her a kick to the LEG after some other guy pushed/knocked her into a wall. I'm not saying it's right to hit ANYONE (stop the women bullshit, keep your hands off PEOPLE), but even hockey gives 2 minutes for instigating. Why are the women ALWAYS victims/innocent?

And if I can admit that there are some animal men out there who come home and scream, "TURKEY SAUSAGE!?" and start swinging, can women please admit that every ass kicking doesn't just come out of nowhere? You think Elliott's girlfriend was like, "Hey Burger King! Let's get a Whopper!" And Elliott was like, "BURGER KING!? WE ONLY EAT MACDONALDS BITCH!" and started punching her? Or MAYBE it was because they had some epic argument, she got in his face, and likely hit him?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel like 8 is long considering he missed like six games and the playoffs last year but at the same time in this environment you take it and move on
you cant look at the time he missed last year. That was a team decision not the NFL.
6 is for the video incident & 2 for some other incident. So the 6 at least stays consistent.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a somewhat related note Nick Chubb was the highest rated RB for PFF last year....Hunt was 9th. Not bad to have two of the top ten.

Hell Duke is 30th lol

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant look at the time he missed last year. That was a team decision not the NFL.
6 is for the video incident & 2 for some other incident. So the 6 at least stays consistent.

I get that but if the Chiefs hung by him he gets suspended still sits out the year and he is totally ready for this season. Just seems that should be taken into consideration. He's kinda getting double punished as opposed to Zeke as an example.

But he is in the league with a shot to prove himself again. Life isn't all bad considering his screwup

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the best move the Browns have made all year, but the Browns will be out of contention by week 4, so it won't even matter.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that but if the Chiefs hung by him he gets suspended still sits out the year and he is totally ready for this season. Just seems that should be taken into consideration. He's kinda getting double punished as opposed to Zeke as an example.

But he is in the league with a shot to prove himself again. Life isn't all bad considering his screwup
From what came out from the Chiefs, it seemed more like they released him because of sitting there and lying to them more then the incident itself. I think he figured he could deny his way out of it and the video screwed him. I guess we can look at it as being punished twice but really, this is the only league discipline. I think the people in these young athletes' ear have to view this as a lesson that in today's world, TMZ and other sources will always call you out. Denial won't work. I believe if he would have come clean from the get go, he would have got less of a suspension at the start of last year and would still be in KC.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a somewhat related note Nick Chubb was the highest rated RB for PFF last year....Hunt was 9th. Not bad to have two of the top ten.

Hell Duke is 30th lol

Duke is 30th and he was basically a WR lol

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what came out from the Chiefs, it seemed more like they released him because of sitting there and lying to them more then the incident itself
I think was mostly because there was a video, that seems to always carry consequences. Lying? Well think most everyone involved in cases like these lie, but it sounds good in the press to state that is the reason.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is the best move the Browns have made all year, but the Browns will be out of contention by week 4, so it won't even matter.

You spelled Bengals wrong.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think was mostly because there was a video, that seems to always carry consequences. Lying? Well think most everyone involved in cases like these lie, but it sounds good in the press to state that is the reason.
The video was the problem.