• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kareem Hunt Suspended 8 Games

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expensive kick.....

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little shocked He's not appealing

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems excessive.
Not really bad for the Browns. He'll be back for the playoff push with fresh legs.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I do not condone domestic abuse of any kind but it is past time for the NFL to be out of being the “Morality Police”

The appeals process is non existent with Herr
Goodell in charge the players have no recourse it’s like getting a ass whipping and then haven’t to repeat “ Thank You may I have another” after any infraction.
The whole process needs chucked and redone but that’s a episode of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich and Oprah all rolled in with Herr Goodell and his merry band of 5th ave minions that will play out in the next CBA
JMHO

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems about right given the 6 games given to Zeke. Smarter to not appeal and get the 8 games out of the way at the start of the season. That Zeke drama fucked up the Cowboys 2 years ago and they ended up losing him when it mattered most.
For the Browns, a pretty good situation. Hunt really isn't vital like Zeke was to Dallas. Only cost 1 mil and him being ready to play for the stretch run and giving Chubb some rest makes this a big win for Cleveland.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems about right given the 6 games given to Zeke. Smarter to not appeal and get the 8 games out of the way at the start of the season. That Zeke drama fucked up the Cowboys 2 years ago and they ended up losing him when it mattered most.
For the Browns, a pretty good situation. Hunt really isn't vital like Zeke was to Dallas. Only cost 1 mil and him being ready to play for the stretch run and giving Chubb some rest makes this a big win for Cleveland.
Big win depends on his production, but certainly nothing to lose.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a fair suspension if you include the time he missed last year on top of it.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win depends on his production, but certainly nothing to lose.
I'm thinking it will take 2 or 3 games after the suspension but he will be productive enough with what the rest of the offense has. At 1 mil, he doesn't have to be what he was in his rookie year. The kid is a solid player on the field and I think he will want to prove himself knowing that he's auditioning for a bigger payday in 2020.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin' bullshit. He was already suspended a bunch last year, this is almost a full season of suspension.

In the video, HE PUSHED/SHOVED her. He didn't 'hit' her with a fist or some crap. And the woman was 100% instigating and walking up on him. Women are out of control these days... most domestic violence is started by women who obviously are being told by society they can do whatever they want with zero repercussion.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a fair suspension if you include the time he missed last year on top of it.

No it doesn't. He shouldn't have been suspended at all. He simply shoved her away twice and then a bunch of white knight douches stopped him from doing anything else outside of a slight kick after the bitch went played the victim card by being SO beat up after getting pushed to the ground, she was clearly still standing and taunting him further at the end of the video.

This "ALL MEN ARE BAD and WOMEN ARE ALWAYS THE VICTIM!" shit in the NFL and our society has gotta stop.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they get a RB with fresh legs for the 2nd half of the year...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they get a RB with fresh legs for the 2nd half of the year...

Chubb + Hunt + OBJ + Landry... those lost Zeitler, but on paper... those are major weapons. The Chiefs were not the same last year when Hunt was not starting.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I do not condone domestic abuse of any kind but it is past time for the NFL to be out of being the “Morality Police”

Goodell in charge the players have no recourse it’s like getting a ass whipping and then haven’t to repeat “ Thank You may I have another” after any infraction.
The whole process needs chucked and redone but that’s a episode of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich and Oprah all rolled in with Herr Goodell and his merry band of 5th ave minions that will play out in the next CBA
JMHO
Yeah this is something the players need to push to get changed in the next CBA, especially since this process has led to actual legal courts getting involved which is a waste of everyone's time.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems too long of a layoff to trade Duke then. I'd be against moving Duke in that case.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JMHO

Agreed 100%. The NFL needs to stop policing players and handing out these suspensions. Let the police handle 'suspensions' with arrest/jail/prison time after an arrest. Or the teams can release players if their FO/Ownership doesn't agree with it, that's their right.

Elliott wasn't even guilty. For all I know the bitch beat herself up to get back at Elliott for fucking and chucking her. Hunt pushed the bitch twice and gave her a kick to the LEG after some other guy pushed/knocked her into a wall. I'm not saying it's right to hit ANYONE (stop the women bullshit, keep your hands off PEOPLE), but even hockey gives 2 minutes for instigating. Why are the women ALWAYS victims/innocent?

And if I can admit that there are some animal men out there who come home and scream, "TURKEY SAUSAGE!?" and start swinging, can women please admit that every ass kicking doesn't just come out of nowhere? You think Elliott's girlfriend was like, "Hey Burger King! Let's get a Whopper!" And Elliott was like, "BURGER KING!? WE ONLY EAT MACDONALDS BITCH!" and started punching her? Or MAYBE it was because they had some epic argument, she got in his face, and likely hit him?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda feel like 8 is long considering he missed like six games and the playoffs last year but at the same time in this environment you take it and move on