• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kap is Back

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is back and the Offense looks awesome these last 2 weeks. Having Crabtree back is big because now teams cant double Boldin(as you can see what happen when u play 1 on 1 with him), or double team VD. I agree we should of scored more TDs yesterday but overall Kap looked awesome throwing the ball. He was looking through his reads. This week coming up is big. lets see if we can get a win against a winning team and get a big win this this year.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't declare Kaep back just yet. He needs to prove he can pass the ball without needing Boldin and Davis to be 90% of his completions. We won't beat top level teams in the playoffs if all they have to do is shut down Boldin.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Kap has gotten his confidence back the past two weeks, but he's still very much a work in progress. With weapons and time to throw, he can be very dangerous. But he's still pretty far from elite in my book. To his credit, though, he made some of his best plays on third down, and had some great throws in this one.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is really going to open up the running game. teams are either gonna have to double davis or bring 8 guys into the box to stop the run. crabtree seemed to look better than i thought which will be huge for our passing game.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is back and the Offense looks awesome these last 2 weeks. Having Crabtree back is big because now teams cant double Boldin(as you can see what happen when u play 1 on 1 with him), or double team VD. I agree we should of scored more TDs yesterday but overall Kap looked awesome throwing the ball. He was looking through his reads. This week coming up is big. lets see if we can get a win against a winning team and get a big win this this year.

LOL!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why Boldin was open because he cant be doubled team with Crabtree on the other side. I love how this offense has looked these last 2 weeks. I agree I wouldn't say Elite yet but I do think the O looks a lot better these last 2 weeks.

Sidenote: 49ers should try and get Gordon and Haden from Cleveland. Anyone see Haden after their game. We can offer 2 1st rd picks and maybe some other pickes for those 2. That would be crazy. Josh Gordon Is becoming a Top 5 WRs soon.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The reason why Boldin was open because he cant be doubled team with Crabtree on the other side. I love how this offense has looked these last 2 weeks. I agree I wouldn't say Elite yet but I do think the O looks a lot better these last 2 weeks.

Sidenote: 49ers should try and get Gordon and Haden from Cleveland. Anyone see Haden after their game. We can offer 2 1st rd picks and maybe some other pickes for those 2. That would be crazy. Josh Gordon Is becoming a Top 5 WRs soon.

Because Cleveland is going to just decide to trade their two best players during the offseason? Ok....

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this is really going to open up the running game. teams are either gonna have to double davis or bring 8 guys into the box to stop the run. crabtree seemed to look better than i thought which will be huge for our passing game.

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. I expected him to be pretty limited, especially in terms of snaps. He doesn't look 100% by any means, but he looked much closer to it than I expected. That's huge for this team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Cleveland is going to just decide to trade their two best players during the offseason? Ok....

Yes they would. They traded their Top pick from last year and this year they already tried to trade Gordon. Now Haden is sick of losing. It could be done. We have enough picks to make something happen.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wonder how much of our pass game problems are a result of the way our dbs play. Our dbs do not play the physical style that is becoming so common and really trying to hold guys up at the line. They all tend to play soft (or at least that is my impression, could be wrong). So the only time the wr and qb see that, which messes up timing and routes, is in a game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yes they would. They traded their Top pick from last year and this year they already tried to trade Gordon. Now Haden is sick of losing. It could be done. We have enough picks to make something happen.

Their top pick from last year isn't any good. That's like saying we'd consider trading Aldon Smith because we traded AJ Jenkins; except Haden doesn't have the off-field baggage that Aldon does. They clearly weren't all that interested in moving Gordon as they didn't ultimately do so, and from two days before the trade deadline through today, Gordon has averaged 199 yards and a TD a game. Whatever their asking price was, it has certainly gone up considerably. There was never any indication that they were considering trading Haden, who is in the short discussion of best corners in the game.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If he can score some TD's against Seattle next week, I will declare him "back" for now he has looked better against a very bad and a slightly above average Defense.

Agreed. The Rams' D is predicated upon getting pressure. We did a pretty good job against them on the whole - especially their ends. Their DBs are an area of weakness. Though Kap threw some very nice balls into tight coverage.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are not a "very bad" team. That defense shut down the Seahawks for 3 quarters and barely lost, and in the prior two weeks they had beaten the colts 38-8 and the Bears 42-21. Beating them like we did was no easy task. We should have won, but acting like that was an easy game to win is underestimating the Rams. They are just a young team, but they have a lot of talent.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams are not a "very bad" team. That defense shut down the Seahawks for 3 quarters and barely lost, and in the prior two weeks they had beaten the colts 38-8 and the Bears 42-21. Beating them like we did was no easy task. We should have won, but acting like that was an easy game to win is underestimating the Rams. They are just a young team, but they have a lot of talent.

:agree:

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Sure. Though the Seahawks' OL was terrible in that game and they still won, and the big plays on offense and STs played a significant role in the victories over the Colts and Bears. The Rams aren't a bad team at all, and I was concerned about them coming into this one. The Niners played a very good game, all things considered. But the question is whether Kap is "back." And the past two games probably aren't stellar benchmarks.

Personally, I think he's basically returned to his form from last season over the past two weeks. The bigger question is whether he can continue to improve. There's still lots of room for that IMO.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their top pick from last year isn't any good. That's like saying we'd consider trading Aldon Smith because we traded AJ Jenkins; except Haden doesn't have the off-field baggage that Aldon does. They clearly weren't all that interested in moving Gordon as they didn't ultimately do so, and from two days before the trade deadline through today, Gordon has averaged 199 yards and a TD a game. Whatever their asking price was, it has certainly gone up considerably. There was never any indication that they were considering trading Haden, who is in the short discussion of best corners in the game.

At the time he was good. He ran for 100 yards last year. I agree this year he looks bad but at the time of the trade his value was still high. They didn't move him because they wanted a 2nd rd pick. I agree it has gone up. Its more like a 1st rd pick. I would still do it. No one we draft late in Rd 1 will be as good as Gordon.