• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kam

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same thing he feels ... We’ve never had the same chemistry since ..

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have people claiming it was the right play call, blaming the WR like bevell did.

that bastard stole b2b superbowls from us and ill never understand why there isnt more hate for him

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have people claiming it was the right play call, blaming the WR like bevell did.

that bastard stole b2b superbowls from us and ill never understand why there isnt more hate for him

what about that swiss cheese defense in the 4th quarter of the game? Lets not all put it on that one play. End of the 3rd Quarter the Seahawks had a 24-14 lead and then they couldn't stop anything. The offense went into super conservative playing to "not lose" not playing to win mode. A lot of people like to forget the whole 4th quarter and focus on a come from behind failed touchdown when they should have never been in that situation to begin with let alone trailing. The Defense blamed the offense and the media blamed the play call and Pete and Bevell blamed Lockette, you know who else is to blame? that defense that went into coasting mode also. That was a total melt down in the 4th quarter and everyone focuses on "1 play" nope not me i saw what that team did or i should say couldn't do in the 4th Quarter.

Hey Pete and the 2014 Seahawks? Can you win the game in the 1st Quarter? No, in the 2nd Quarter? No, in the 3rd Quarter? No, in the 4th Quarter? Yes, and you shit the bed in the 4th.

I know many of you have heard me say this. " This team needs to learn to bury teams and step on their throats, But Pete wont let them " This team will always start coasting with leads, something that leads to more heart breaking loses than blow out victories because the loses will be the ones we remember.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They blew lead to Tom Effing Brady, cmon maaaan.

Ego got the better of them, they wanted russell to throw the go ahead score. Thats what it boils down to.

Holmgren did the same thing in his SB. I really feel like alexander should have had 30 carries and we would have easily won but he wanted hasselbeck to win the game and be mvp.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know whats funny about Pete's ability to go into turtle mode and sit on leads is he never did it in collage really till the famous "whats your deal man" game. It seemed like after that game he started to care more about how to win with out demoralizing the other team. Harbaugh is still haunting Pete because he changed him from a coach that thought having fun was playing till the final whistle to one that tries to sit on 10 point leads. It's now a habit and one that needs to be broken.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They blew lead to Tom Effing Brady, cmon maaaan.

Ego got the better of them, they wanted russell to throw the go ahead score. Thats what it boils down to.

Holmgren did the same thing in his SB. I really feel like alexander should have had 30 carries and we would have easily won but he wanted hasselbeck to win the game and be mvp.
Yeah Tom Brady ... Did you forget what they did to a MUCH better offense and a QB that is equal to Tom brady the year before? don't give me that Tom Brady BS. Go watch the game again and look at the Defense going into soft zone and prevent. Dont just remember that last play remember the whole F-UP 4th quarter. Wtf were they thinking!?!?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about that swiss cheese defense in the 4th quarter of the game? Lets not all put it on that one play. End of the 3rd Quarter the Seahawks had a 24-14 lead and then they couldn't stop anything. The offense went into super conservative playing to "not lose" not playing to win mode. A lot of people like to forget the whole 4th quarter and focus on a come from behind failed touchdown when they should have never been in that situation to begin with let alone trailing. The Defense blamed the offense and the media blamed the play call and Pete and Bevell blamed Lockette, you know who else is to blame? that defense that went into coasting mode also. That was a total melt down in the 4th quarter and everyone focuses on "1 play" nope not me i saw what that team did or i should say couldn't do in the 4th Quarter.

Hey Pete and the 2014 Seahawks? Can you win the game in the 1st Quarter? No, in the 2nd Quarter? No, in the 3rd Quarter? No, in the 4th Quarter? Yes, and you shit the bed in the 4th.

I know many of you have heard me say this. " This team needs to learn to bury teams and step on their throats, But Pete wont let them " This team will always start coasting with leads, something that leads to more heart breaking loses than blow out victories because the loses will be the ones we remember.

Agreed, they shoulda put them away prior, but still, that ending mentally divided the team, Kam is right ... I’m only bringing this up again because Kam, and hearing that one of the coaching staff threw his headset down knowing what the call was .... OUCH

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Provide quotes or this is just you creating reality to boost your ego again.

Let's see a recent post from someone saying a slant to our #3 WR was "the right play call."

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Tom Brady ... Did you forget what they did to a MUCH better offense and a QB that is equal to Tom brady the year before? don't give me that Tom Brady BS. Go watch the game again and look at the Defense going into soft zone and prevent. Dont just remember that last play remember the whole F-UP 4th quarter. Wtf were they thinking!?!?

That and some key injuries made our defense weaker ... Sherm was hurt, Kam was playing on a torn MCL I believe it was... Lane broke his arm... Earl was hobbled also, Avril was out with a concussion late ... That led to Brady having an easier time for sure ...

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Provide quotes or this is just you creating reality to boost your ego again.

Let's see a recent post from someone saying a slant to our #3 WR was "the right play call."
So we all agree now it was the worst play call in history? Everyone changed their minds?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we all agree now it was the worst play call in history? Everyone changed their minds?
a Slant is better than a fade, and being out of time outs and 20 seconds left on 2nd down i think a pass play makes sense. Was it the right call? well seeing as Butler sold out for the slant then no it wasn't the right call a fade would have worked perfectly because butler sold out on the slant. Still i understand the "pass the ball" there and then on 3rd down they could run it or 4th down what ever it would have been.

The Hawks wanted the shot at 2 plays not just 1 run and then be in hurry up mode and not get off another play. Thing is we tipped our hat on the play call or there was some funky behind the scenes Patriot dirtiness going on. lol That play the CB made on the ball was lights out and had he waited even 2/10ths of a second longer ( a blink of an eye ) they complete that pass. Now had that been Metcalf and not Lockette i think we win as Metcalf would have knocked Butler back into the damn stands on their collision.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a Slant is better than a fade, and being out of time outs and 20 seconds left on 2nd down i think a pass play makes sense. Was it the right call? well seeing as Butler sold out for the slant then no it wasn't the right call a fade would have worked perfectly because butler sold out on the slant. Still i understand the "pass the ball" there and then on 3rd down they could run it or 4th down what ever it would have been.

The Hawks wanted the shot at 2 plays not just 1 run and then be in hurry up mode and not get off another play. Thing is we tipped our hat on the play call or there was some funky behind the scenes Patriot dirtiness going on. lol That play the CB made on the ball was lights out and had he waited even 2/10ths of a second longer ( a blink of an eye ) they complete that pass. Now had that been Metcalf and not Lockette i think we win as Metcalf would have knocked Butler back into the damn stands on their collision.

Time wasn’t a factor at all, we could have ran whatever we wanted, remember that was 2nd down, we had a timeout in our hip pocket, we were not gonna run out of time, all 4 plays no matter what we did would have been ran easily.... Keep in mind near the end one it’s easy to get set right back up because receivers aren’t down field, so you can line right back up in seconds... Time was absolutely not a factor in anyway ... We had plenty of it ...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 seconds in the game when the INT happened and the clock was running. Yes they had a Time out left but like i stated back then when it happened. Had the pass been incomplete then they could run and still have the time out to use if the run failed and still have 4th down.

It's not rocket science they were trying to maximize their chances. I understand why they threw the ball 100% ... But i wouldn't have if i had Lynch even though his scoring from the 1 yard line was pretty low. He wasn't very good at ALL at scoring from the 1. Yeah sub par production from Lynch from the 1 yard line and you better believe the Coaches knew this.

I remember Cris Collinsworth remark on it the day of then a few days after and he changed his mind also after seeing the poor production that Lynch has had in his history from the 1 yard line. All i can say is "let it go".

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with a pass play, it just was the wrong pass play. I always said play action roll Russ out probably could have walked in with the Pats D crashing or hit the short WR on a crossing pattern just inside the goal line. The overall 4th Q falls on the D for giving up the lead.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with a pass play, it just was the wrong pass play. I always said play action roll Russ out probably could have walked in with the Pats D crashing or hit the short WR on a crossing pattern just inside the goal line. The overall 4th Q falls on the D for giving up the lead.

That’s how I feel as well, if you were hell bent on passing do a play action and roll Russ out, he would have 3 options at the at point, run it, throw it if the receiver is open. or just thrown it away and regroup with 2 more chances to get 1 yard ... Its not that trying a pass is a terrible idea near the goal line, but running a slant is the riskiest pass, if it’s tipped you have a hot potato bouncing around....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 seconds in the game when the INT happened and the clock was running. Yes they had a Time out left but like i stated back then when it happened. Had the pass been incomplete then they could run and still have the time out to use if the run failed and still have 4th down.

It's not rocket science they were trying to maximize their chances. I understand why they threw the ball 100% ... But i wouldn't have if i had Lynch even though his scoring from the 1 yard line was pretty low. He wasn't very good at ALL at scoring from the 1. Yeah sub par production from Lynch from the 1 yard line and you better believe the Coaches knew this.

I remember Cris Collinsworth remark on it the day of then a few days after and he changed his mind also after seeing the poor production that Lynch has had in his history from the 1 yard line. All i can say is "let it go".

Yep, gotta move on, only brought it up because of the Kam article, it did hurt the team chemistry though, created resentment... Hopefully we make another run at some point, not sure if it’s gonna happen under Pete though, things are just kinda flat now .... I like the new O coordinator hiring though, should improve our balance on offense, Russ is great at play action and the Rams live off that, and it’s effective .... Getting a solid runnning game is gonna be vital to sell that though ...

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Kam. One of my favorite players of all time. But I'm sick to death about the obsession on that one play. The coaches deserve criticism for swallowing the ball for the 4th quarter. The refs deserve criticism for missing an OBVIOUS PI call against Kearse that would have probably ended the game. Avril leaving the game crushed our defense. And that horrible play call never happens without a ridiculous catch by Kearse.

As much as I love Kam, Richard, and Earl their inability to move on is a huge black mark on their careers. Along with the ADB.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pass was the right play, NOT that route though. Should've been an out route with the option for Wilson to run the ball. Pass selection was the correct call, not that route.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Believe 2 DLinmen went out (think it was Avril and maybe a DT?). There were a couple relatively large defensive line injuries that happened towards the tail end of the game that allowed Brady to storm down the field.