• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaley Cuoco back on the market.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kaley-cuoco-gif.gif

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a fine looking woman, but if I'm being brutally honset maybe a 7 from the neck up and that's pushing it.

But if you believe everything you see in these pictures, I have some swampland in FL I'd like to interest you in.
That arguement reminds me of friends who insist that "<celebrity chick X> isn't hot" but then go out to the local bars and hit on women waaayyy uglier.

There is a set of double standards when it comes to "celebrity hot" vs "regular chick hot". The vast majority of naysayers here would find her attractive in reality as opposed to wearing the "celebrity hot or not glasses".

Sure she has professional photography and make up but, specific to Kaley Cuoco, she does keep her body tight. I'm not her biggest fan or anything but calling her unattractive when compared to the masses would be ridiculous.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That arguement reminds me of friends who insist that "<celebrity chick X> isn't hot" but then go out to the local bars and hit on women waaayyy uglier.

There is a set of double standards when it comes to "celebrity hot" vs "regular chick hot". The vast majority of naysayers here would find her attractive in reality as opposed to wearing the "celebrity hot or not glasses".

Sure she has professional photography and make up but, specific to Kaley Cuoco, she does keep her body tight. I'm not her biggest fan or anything but calling her unattractive when compared to the masses would be ridiculous.
There is no question that there is a “celeb 10-point scale”, a “street 10-point scale”, a “**** 10-point scale”, etc, etc, etc.

A street 7, for example, would be a celeb dog almost certainly.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd jump on it in a heartbeat of course. That was just an honest appraisal of her overall attractiveness. A good body can elevate the overall assessment and she definitely has that. But imo she's a 7 from the neck up which is not all that bad, either.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s been married and divorced twice now.

at some point it stops being the mans fault and has to do with her.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

means less in these Hollywood relationships imo.

but true overall

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when does the bidding begin?