• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kalen Ballage.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys. Anyone have any opinion on this guy. If and when you think he may he a factor and what he could be. I'll give my opinion shortly.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well hes not getting much use, so i wouldnt say soon

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't expect much if anything this year. Once Gore is out of town, meh, maybe. The kid is a solid talent, but he's nothing special

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't expect much if anything this year. Once Gore is out of town, meh, maybe. The kid is a solid talent, but he's nothing special
i think this is one of his man crushes

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Above average power, decent speed once he gets going, runs to contact(broke a lot of tackles in college, but much harder to do in the pros), poor vision. Solid backup, but i doubt he's anything more than a poor mans Latavius Murray.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's in development. He may be the #2 RB in 2019.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something missing here, or he wouldn't be a scratch on game day

Might not know the playbook, bad in pass pro, no clue, but most teams have 3 RB active, and fins are keeping this guy on ice right now

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont matter how good u are if u cant block

Kalen Ballage went for 25 yards and a touchdown on four carries while adding three catches for 37 yards on four targets Thursday in the Dolphins’ preseason finale against the Falcons.
All of his work came during the first half. Ballage had missed the previous two games with a concussion. He found the end zone about midway through the first quarter, capping Miami’s second drive with a nine-yard score on second-and-goal. It was an uneven summer for the rookie, who frustrated Ryan Tannehill and the coaching staff by struggling in pass protection.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when we had our rookie draft in May I remember reading something about him. Maybe cause I'm old, I don't remember if it was a scouting report or someone's conclusions of a scouting report, but it sold me enough to draft him 11th or 12th.

Think it had something to do with Drake averaging less than 4 yards per carry and Gore being old.

Since it's D2, I can wait. But I did draft him in a couple of redraft league's and I'm growing impatient waiting for the Fins to come to their senses and use him, because I could use some depth on my bench with bye weeks in swing.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I think he is gonna be something but I could be weo
@The Foot you gonna shortly give your opinion
Thanks everyone for your opinion.

My thoughts are his blocking skills are hurting him. I feel like they are winning so they taking there time with him. The run game hasn't been that effective so I think it's just a matter of time before he gets some looks.

Now it's just my opinion and it doesn't help he is a dolphin which is my team but I really like him. For one he has the speed for home runs which I think is so valuable. And second he has great hands which means ppr points. Every peice of footage I have seen on him tells me he will be a stud. Now I have been wrong before so take this with a grain of salt but I believe he could be that good. But I like Joe and growing impatient waiting for him to at least br active. That's my opinion. Would live to hear more of your opinions.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. I think he is gonna be something but I could be weo

Thanks everyone for your opinion.

My thoughts are his blocking skills are hurting him. I feel like they are winning so they taking there time with him. The run game hasn't been that effective so I think it's just a matter of time before he gets some looks.

Now it's just my opinion and it doesn't help he is a dolphin which is my team but I really like him. For one he has the speed for home runs which I think is so valuable. And second he has great hands which means ppr points. Every peice of footage I have seen on him tells me he will be a stud. Now I have been wrong before so take this with a grain of salt but I believe he could be that good. But I like Joe and growing impatient waiting for him to at least br active. That's my opinion. Would live to hear more of your opinions.
u know he didnt even start in college, doesnt scream pedigree

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u know he didnt even start in college, doesnt scream pedigree
But lots of "pedigree" type RB did start in college and don't do much in the NFL.
Ballage was on a lot of NFL draft boards so plenty of interest was there.
It's possible 1 non-starter can be an exception.
I'm holding out hope.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But lots of "pedigree" type RB did start in college and don't do much in the NFL.
I'm holding out hope.
It’s possible but I’m not jumping for joy

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm holding out hope.
Terrell Davis anyone?
was nothing in college but he turned out ok

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was a blowout, but Gore and Drake combined for 14 carries for 44 yards. (3.1 ypc) Tick tick tick.

Ballage's time is coming.
although his loan carry wasn't much better

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it was a blowout, but Gore and Drake combined for 14 carries for 44 yards. (3.1 ypc) Tick tick tick.

Ballage's time is coming.
although his loan carry wasn't much better
What’s up with drake

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@averagejoe swrious question he looked monstrous last year
My view is that last season Drake took advantage of an opportunity. Granted, he did respectable, but his ypc was under 4. That was my red flag as far as Drake was concerned. Dolphins didn't draft him and they didn't shell out top money for him. My view is 2018 was a "lets-see-what-we-got" for Drake. If he knocks it out of the park it's a win. If he doesn't, they have a backup plan (Ballage).

If you're looking for more specifics, you may need to ask the resident Dolphins fans (Foot or Bandit). Because I'm not sure what the Dolphins are thinking? It could be the Pats blowout win derailed the Fins gameplan.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view is that last season Drake took advantage of an opportunity. Granted, he did respectable, but his ypc was under 4. That was my red flag as far as Drake was concerned. Dolphins didn't draft him and they didn't shell out top money for him. My view is 2018 was a "lets-see-what-we-got" for Drake. If he knocks it out of the park it's a win. If he doesn't, they have a backup plan (Ballage).

If you're looking for more specifics, you may need to ask the resident Dolphins fans (Foot or Bandit). Because I'm not sure what the Dolphins are thinking? It could be the Pats blowout win derailed the Fins gameplan.
But he’s beeen not getting touched all year the rest are valid points