• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaep's TD celebration

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone notice it? It looked like he flexed and kissed his tattoos.

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone notice it? It looked like he flexed and kissed his tattoos.

I was gonna mention it on the original tattoo thread, but noticed it was a clusterfuck at the end

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was glad he decided to finish it for a TD. Looked like he thought about sitting down like he did against the Jets, he was pulling up at the end, right? Didn't see the celebration though... can't see much on streams

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wipes his arms and then kisses his right arm!

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was glad he decided to finish it for a TD. Looked like he thought about sitting down like he did against the Jets, he was pulling up at the end, right? Didn't see the celebration though... can't see much on streams

Nah not the same... Still too much time left at that point

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tweeted this, according to Kawakami:

"Score a touchdown, kiss your tattoo. Kaepernicking."

I didn't see it on his twitter. I don't follow Twitter, I just checked after seeing it in the article. It might be there, but with all the hashtags and retweets, etc. it looks like a closterfuck to me. Just all over the place. I did a Ctrl + F for it and googled it, didn't see it except in articles.

Kawakami: Colin Kaepernick manages game in San Francisco 49ers victory - San Jose Mercury News

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tweeted this, according to Kawakami:

"Score a touchdown, kiss your tattoo. Kaepernicking."

I didn't see it on his twitter. I don't follow Twitter, I just checked after seeing it in the article. It might be there, but with all the hashtags and retweets, etc. it looks like a closterfuck to me. Just all over the place. I did a Ctrl + F for it and googled it, didn't see it except in articles.

Kawakami: Colin Kaepernick manages game in San Francisco 49ers victory - San Jose Mercury News

A pretty fair assessment of Kaepernick by Kawakami. Should be required reading for all Kaepernick sycophants like Clyde.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As SportsHoopla vBookie, I would have preferred that he did.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
A pretty fair assessment of Kaepernick by Kawakami. Should be required reading for all Kaepernick sycophants like Clyde.

It is. So in his fourth start, Kaepernick basically gave the team what Smith did - plus the longest TD run for a QB in team history. That seems to suggest quite strongly that he's the smart play. He's only going to get better. The pass to Moss would be a TD or a PI call nine times out of ten. Smith doesn't make that throw. There are areas where Kap is worse than Smith, but so long as he's making good decisions, those areas don't come close to outweighing the "plus."

I don't believe Smith gets us to the Super Bowl, especially if we have to play four games and win on the road. If you disagree, I question your judgment, but Smith makes sense to remain the starter. Any other feeling about Smith, though, and Kaepernick is the clear choice now and for the future.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What did he he say that I haven't said about Kaep?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is. So in his fourth start, Kaepernick basically gave the team what Smith did - plus the longest TD run for a QB in team history. That seems to suggest quite strongly that he's the smart play. He's only going to get better. The pass to Moss would be a TD or a PI call nine times out of ten. Smith doesn't make that throw. There are areas where Kap is worse than Smith, but so long as he's making good decisions, those areas don't come close to outweighing the "plus."

I don't believe Smith gets us to the Super Bowl, especially if we have to play four games and win on the road. If you disagree, I question your judgment, but Smith makes sense to remain the starter. Any other feeling about Smith, though, and Kaepernick is the clear choice now and for the future.

Agreed. Not sure why you think I don't. I'm merely saying that Smith is a capable QB that the team can win with and that's about all you can say about Kaepernick's performance to date. Kaepernick has the capability to be much better than Smith is but at this point he simply isn't. Looking at their current perfomance I'd say they've performed about equally.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he he say that I haven't said about Kaep?

His assessment that Kaepernick's performance was "just OK". I',m paraphrasing here but you have called him a "game changer"; he's not.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did and it's awesome! Don't be a hater (let me translate for you, don't be a fuddy duddy).

Explain please. How can it be "awesome"? That is the most over-used word in the English language. Winning the Power ball is awesome; Kaepernick drawing attention to himself by kissing his tattoos is not.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain please. How can it be "awesome"? That is the most over-used word in the English language. Winning the Power ball is awesome; Kaepernick drawing attention to himself by kissing his tattoos is not.

I assume he's thinking about Kaep being proud of something one journalist blasted him for (and some agreed with) and rather than shying away from it, brought attention to it - showing he doesn't care about what people say about it - or maybe he does care, but does not feel bad about it. That is what I think he's saying is awesome, not that he can put two lips to a forearm. A lot of things that are done and some people think are awesome, can be reduced to a simple action that is underwhelming - when talking about someone's opinion, one must look at it from their perspective. Then if you disagree, describe your perspective that says it's not.

Personally, I don't care. I didn't care that he had tattoos and I don't really care that he's so confident in his decision to have tattoos. To me, it's a non-issue either way. If he didn't have tattoos and was proud of not having them, to me it's all the same. Then again, I wouldn't care if people liked me or disliked me for having or not having tattoos. I don't share the awesomeness for going against public opinion, just do what you want, the reward is in how you feel, not how awesome others think it is - because after all the point is you don't care what others think, so why care if they think it's awesome? (Not saying Kaep cares.) It doesn't matter if you are going with public opinion or against public opinion, what matters is that you are doing what you want - if what you chose is going with popular opinion and that's your preference, that's just as great, to me. Your decision doesn't have to be difficult or contrary to be honorable, it just has to be your choice. Now, it is awesome that you are confident in your choice, just not awesome that it's against public opinion per se, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate when people say that. Thats absolutely 100% unknown. I can give you a laundry list of 30 QB's in NFL history that have started 4-8 games, looked great ( some even better than Lord Kaepernick IF you can believe it), gotten HUGE contracts and then sucked giant hairy balls for the rest of their careers. For all you know these 4 games could be the absolute best Kaep will ever play again. LOL. ( all that said I dont believe any of what I just wrote there about CK to be true but it still is a pet peeve of mine :) )

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap I guess I was behind on ths one lol. His twitter is blowing up tonight tho

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His assessment that Kaepernick's performance was "just OK". I',m paraphrasing here but you have called him a "game changer"; he's not.

When did I call him a game change?

All I freakin' said is that he can offer most things Alex Smith can plus the added potential.

God, I can't wait till Alex Smith is off this team only so you groupies STFU about him.