• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kaepernick gives us a shout out

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God I hope so. How merciless can we be? With the implosion of the 49ers from coach to free agency to draft this year, I feel sorry for the kid. He's probably trying to get a job up here. I wouldn't want anything to do with that train wreck of a franchise.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend is one of the mcs at Tia Lous where Kaep hung out Saturday Night and he said Kaep was actually a pretty cool guy. Crowd welcomed him and embraced his company.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no longer viewed as a threat. Had he beaten us in an important game and/or appeared to be poised to do so, totally different reaction.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he improves this year tbh,sad to see the Niners implode too but hey it happens.

Niner fans learned a valuable lesson though,well the trolls,maybe.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the fans treated him well. It's the offseason and everyone has a right to live their lives without being harrassed even if we don't like the guy. Once the season starts, all bets off.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My friend is one of the mcs at Tia Lous where Kaep hung out Saturday Night and he said Kaep was actually a pretty cool guy. Crowd welcomed him and embraced his company.

"Pretty cool guy" or self-absorbed asshole doing the smart thing and trying to stay alive after all the shit he's talked?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rivalry has cooled down to the point that no ones feels the...hate? anger? Something like that. Going miss those strong feelings, but it's all good. We can now be all civil and stuff.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rivalry has cooled down to the point that no ones feels the...hate? anger? Something like that. Going miss those strong feelings, but it's all good. We can now be all civil and stuff.
unless of course you are in San Fransisco. Was only a month or so ago when Lynch was accosted after leaving a bar and a scuffle started.

It is understandable to be envious of your superiors I guess...

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless of course you are in San Fransisco. Was only a month or so ago when Lynch was accosted after leaving a bar and a scuffle started.

It is understandable to be envious of your superiors I guess...
And the main difference is we are SF's daddy right now, not that we are nicer than their fans. If the tables were turned, Kaepernick would not have been treated so kindly.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

a rivalry with a last place team kind of loses its luster. :2cents:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a rivalry with a last place team kind of loses its luster. :2cents:
Pretty much. Right now I'm much more unsure about the games @ Rams and @ Cards than I am about the Niners. That all could change with the annual Carson Palmer injury or Foles not working out in STL, but right now the 2 dates with SF look like the 2 easiest games on the divisional slate.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much. Right now I'm much more unsure about the games @ Rams and @ Cards than I am about the Niners. That all could change with the annual Carson Palmer injury or Foles not working out in STL, but right now the 2 dates with SF look like the 2 easiest games on the divisional slate.

the way things look right now..I'd agree.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree also. Right now the Rams are starting to look interesting.
I don't think they'll bump you out of the division lead just yet but they might be very competitive.....

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they'll bump you out of the division lead just yet but they might be very competitive.....

Even when the Rams had a banged up team, they still found a way to play the Hawks tough. They're an up and coming team.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have been playing us tough the last few years in STL. Maybe they won't gamble so much with the fake punts and other trick plays if they're actually in the hunt and not in a "nothing to lose" situation like when they beat us there last season, but that front 7 they have on D is going to keep them in games and did last year for the most part. The week after they broke Oakland 52-0, they also shut out the Skins 24-0. That was without a QB. I know it's "just Oakland and Washington" but all that team really needed last year was a legit QB. If Foles gives them that this year, I can easily see them in 2nd.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have been playing us tough the last few years in STL. Maybe they won't gamble so much with the fake punts and other trick plays if they're actually in the hunt and not in a "nothing to lose" situation like when they beat us there last season, but that front 7 they have on D is going to keep them in games and did last year for the most part. The week after they broke Oakland 52-0, they also shut out the Skins 24-0. That was without a QB. I know it's "just Oakland and Washington" but all that team really needed last year was a legit QB. If Foles gives them that this year, I can easily see them in 2nd.
I give the Rams a lot respect because they play the Seahawks tough. With that being said, their defense is pretty much about their DL and the offense is a big question mark. I think Gurley could be a stud, but maybe not this year. Foles? At least he should stay healthy now that's a plus right there, but is he good? We'll see. WRs? No real studs there.
With all that, I still think the Rams will be tough base wholly on the DL. It plays right into the Seahawks biggest weakness.