• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

JVR/Surgery/Torn Tabrum/Holding off/Nash?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL WUTTTTTTTTTT

Howard Eskin‏@howardeskin

2 be clear on what I reported on Sports Final @NBCPhiladelphia sun night. Flyers JVR delaying having surgery torn labrum. Could holdup trade

Howard Eskin‏@howardeskin

To continue Flyers like Rick Nash and a "possible" trade really can't happen until JVR is 100 percent. JVR delaying surgery on torn Labrum

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

This kid is starting to piss me off Las style.

To be fair though.....he could be seeing a series of different drs and all of them could be giving him and his family mixed signals with different views on the "whens" and the "hows" on his treatment and/or surgery. So....unless JvR and his people start talking about it openly....all we'll be getting is shit tweets from the likes of Howie Fuckingretard Eskin.

Thanks for the scoop 4706. :)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown has been scewing us since the day he was drafted i dont see why it would be any different now he's just an overated POS and a huge puss.

Oh by the way Hi TOX glad your back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I read the Meltzer column on that today. He doesn't think JVR is holding anything up on purpose, and he doesn't think the Nash move would be a good one. I don't think the Flyers should be paying a new forward $7.5 m when the biggest team need is quality Dmen. Though generally speaking, I'm fine with trading JVR.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why Nash? I like him as a player, but we need a solid dman or two. Nash has a steep cap hit as well.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i highly doubt JvR is holding up a surgery to not get traded.. if he did know he was going to be traded, which is unlikely, at that point wouldn't you want to hurry up and get it done so that you can start moving on? i doubt the guy is that unprofessional that he would hold on to an injury to get out of a trade..

i also think eskin is playing fans hard here to get hits.. he's simply stating a fact, a trade cant happen while jvr is hurt.. and another fact, jvr is delaying surgery.. but by putting them together, fans will instantly link the two and assume jvr is delaying surgery to avoid a trade.. it's cute eskin, but i see through your games.

of course the flyers like nash.. i think everyone in the league likes nash.. but that doesn't mean the flyers are going to trade for him.. nash to the flyers just doesn't make sense for all the reasons you guys have said

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he holding up surgery in the first place???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is he holding up surgery in the first place???

Probably a mix of what Tox mentioned earlier, and scheduling the surgery with the guy he wants (thus having to wait).

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a mix of what Tox mentioned earlier, and scheduling the surgery with the guy he wants (thus having to wait).

we've been out of the playoffs since May 8th i'm thinking he should've found someone by now especially since he knew he would need the surgery prior to seasons end.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hockeybuzz comments are blowing up saying jvr is holding up a trade with nashville now to get weber.. some guy in there is claiming he has a source and that homer is in nashville as we speak

i think thats horse-poop. but flyer-dom is going crazy today

sarah baicker has reported that homer said jvr has an infection in his foot, which is delaying the surgery.. plausible reason to delay a surgery, but you'd think his foot infection (was talked about during the devils series) would've healed by now?

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hockeybuzz comments are blowing up saying jvr is holding up a trade with nashville now to get weber.. some guy in there is claiming he has a source and that homer is in nashville as we speak

sarah baicker has reported that homer said jvr has an infection in his foot, which is delaying the surgery.. plausible reason to delay a surgery, but you'd think his foot infection (was talked about during the devils series) would've healed by now?

I personally think he has allergies which is reason for the hold up. He's alergic to backchecking, hitting and fighting hahahahahaah i crack myself up.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think he has allergies which is reason for the hold up. He's alergic to backchecking, hitting and fighting hahahahahaah i crack myself up.

lol

nice.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that is a rumor, there - starting something like that is going-for-broke. Be something if Weber ended up in Philly though, though I'm guessing it would cost us more than an arm and a leg.

hahahaha.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are knuckleheads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

not necessarily...depends on where the infection is. If he has an infection in the bone the only way to heal is a heavy dose of direct antibiotics. meaning he would need to have one of those monitors strapped to his side for 1-3 months running an injection directly into his bloodstream. (not a doctor but went through a similar issue) for me surgery was an option and they remove half of the bone in my big toe, for a professional athlete this is not an option, I have lost major balance because of this. he just has to be patient and let the infection work out of the body, he doesnt want to risk it spreading with another surgery.

...plus he is also claiming that he doesnt even have a torn labrum, so once again with the flyers and the media we get to play the game of who do we believe. my guess is las would believe anyone not named JVR. haha, i tend to think every person is at some level right and some level wrong.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not necessarily...depends on where the infection is. If he has an infection in the bone the only way to heal is a heavy dose of direct antibiotics. meaning he would need to have one of those monitors strapped to his side for 1-3 months running an injection directly into his bloodstream. (not a doctor but went through a similar issue) for me surgery was an option and they remove half of the bone in my big toe, for a professional athlete this is not an option, I have lost major balance because of this. he just has to be patient and let the infection work out of the body, he doesnt want to risk it spreading with another surgery.

...plus he is also claiming that he doesnt even have a torn labrum, so once again with the flyers and the media we get to play the game of who do we believe. my guess is las would believe anyone not named JVR. haha, i tend to think every person is at some level right and some level wrong.

Is there any way they could put some courage in one of those monitors and strap that to his side for 1-3 months.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thanks D.. thats a long recovery period for an infection.. i didnt realize it could take that long.. in that case, JvR/Homer's story is believed by myself.. foot infection is preventing another surgery.. flyers are interested in nash and weber, and jvr is the biggest chip they're willing to part with, and therefore the centerpiece to a trade for either player.. and since he's still recovering, no trade is imminent.. really nothing newsworthy in that.. we all knew jvr was recovering and for the most part we've agreed that jvr is the centerpiece to any big trade the flyers pull off this summer

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there any way they could put some courage in one of those monitors and strap that to his side for 1-3 months.

:drum:

someone's on a roll today!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

the wizard of oz gave the lion some courage, thats the only time i have seen it given out. so if you know him that could work...