• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justin Thomas. Playing at an unconscious level.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confidence through the roof.
Moved to number 3 in the world, and probably headed to number 1 at some point.
I know he will take some time off, and Dustin and Jordan can have a say in this, but it does not look like anyone is getting in this guy's way right now.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know he will take some time off, and Dustin and Jordan can have a say in this, but it does not look like anyone is getting in this guy's way right now.

He's on fire...really weird how pro golfers tend to peak at different times....DJ was on top of the world until that slip on the stairs at the Masters. He hasn't regained that level of play. Jordan has been about as close to peak form as anybody...Rory is really trying to find his game.

Who could argue with sitting Justin Thomas down right now? I'd want to keep playing every week too. The last tournament playoff and somewhat of a gift, but he birded the hole any way. Most of the guys that went over to the far east are playing at least 2 events, and with the HSBC being a big one I would imagine JT will tee it up for that one as well.

Reactions: GNG

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's on fire...really weird how pro golfers tend to peak at different times....DJ was on top of the world until that slip on the stairs at the Masters. He hasn't regained that level of play. Jordan has been about as close to peak form as anybody...Rory is really trying to find his game.

Who could argue with sitting Justin Thomas down right now? I'd want to keep playing every week too. The last tournament playoff and somewhat of a gift, but he birded the hole any way. Most of the guys that went over to the far east are playing at least 2 events, and with the HSBC being a big one I would imagine JT will tee it up for that one as well.

Looks like DJ has just issued an official top dog, I’m still the man statement. He is running away at Sheshan.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin is in a zone right now. The kid has every shot in the book and is playing at a high level.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justin is in a zone right now. The kid has every shot in the book and is playing at a high level.

Chipping in from on the green. Not laying up after Leishman dunked his approach in the water in the playoff. He is beating fields with less than his best stuff. It is hard for me to say this but Jordan might be watching DJ and Justin battling for the world number one spot.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow DJ. A final round 5 over.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow DJ. A final round 5 over.

I was going to respond to your earlier post on DJ running away and before I had time to I saw DJ had collapsed on Sunday!

I didn't see much of it to know what happened, but it sounds like it went sideways early and he just couldn't turn it around.