• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Justice League (2017)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to watch the snyder version in one go since it is so long... But i am half way done... and yes it is SO MUCH BETTER... and it is not close...

Sure, there are parts they could have cut out already in this movie... But they already explained the invasion and why... and why the team needs to be assembled...
It's almost like watching a different movie. I liked it and thought it was much better than the original too. I did like much of the original movie as well but this one was definitely better..

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the end scene was a different timeline from the multiverse in which they failed, Lois Lane died, and that was the end result. Remember that Bruce had a dream/vision that Lois Lane was the most important part of the puzzle or something like that. I believe the Martian Manhunter gave him that vision, because we know earlier that MM went to Lois to get her back into the game. MM was setting the wheels in motion. The end scene might have been the vision that Bruce saw?
I would like to see more of Martian Manhunter. Liked the character and comic when I was a little boy.. :)