• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just too many weapons

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense didn’t have its best day. Great season. 2016 vs 2018 - both ended in a loss. We were considered a contender going into 2017. I don’t know how many guys we will lose/ gain. I think we are better all over the board going into next yr. We have 3 really good looking WRs. Our TEs came on. Our Oline has depth. Our defense is a lot better. Our Qb has 3 yrs experience. Lot to look forward too. Losing sucks though. I can’t believe that RB was picked up after Thanksgiving. He looked better than Gurley.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here, they were missing one of their best WRs too. Not having Beasley healthy really hurt tonight. I don’t know what we finished on 3rd downs but it couldn’t have been pretty.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We simply got our asses kicked tonight.
At Least they kept fighting.
Cooper I think will do us good for the future & Gallup seems to be turning the corner. beasley is still a perfect 3rd WR & Zeke is Zeke.
Keep the line together & a competent Offensive play calling. We should be able to stay in games when the defense falters.
Jarwin shows some promise.
Dak can keep growing. With a good gameplan these young Qbs turn it around quite fast. he has the mental toughness. The rest is coachable to me.

Still want that badass DT for next year.

Next year is promising, young guys coming around on both sides of the ball. Should only get better :thumb:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We simply got our asses kicked tonight.
At Least they kept fighting.
Cooper I think will do us good for the future & Gallup seems to be turning the corner. beasley is still a perfect 3rd WR & Zeke is Zeke.
Keep the line together & a competent Offensive play calling. We should be able to stay in games when the defense falters.
Jarwin shows some promise.
Dak can keep growing. With a good gameplan these young Qbs turn it around quite fast. he has the mental toughness. The rest is coachable to me.

Still want that badass DT for next year.

Next year is promising, young guys coming around on both sides of the ball. Should only get better :thumb:

Yes their Oline whipped us good. I never really heard our Dlines name called. As far as their DLine, Suh must have saved it all year. According to the great PFF he has been bad this year. He made plays tonight.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Good season. We were outschemed and gashed. Amazing that we had the 3rd best back on the field tonight in terms of performance and that Dak Outplayed Goff.

Just some misses. Garret now only two playoff wins in 9 years. Maybe time to move on from Lee and Jones. Can’t keep everyone. Will be interesting who we sign long term. I think the only good news is Garret has only one year left and Kris Richard likely stays as DC and take over for him if he does not make NFC championship game.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good season. We were outschemed and gashed. Amazing that we had the 3rd best back on the field tonight in terms of performance and that Dak Outplayed Goff.

Just some misses. Garret now only two playoff wins in 9 years. Maybe time to move on from Lee and Jones. Can’t keep everyone. Will be interesting who we sign long term. I think the only good news is Garret has only one year left and Kris Richard likely stays as DC and take over for him if he does not make NFC championship game.

No I'm not willing to move on from Jones

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
No I'm not willing to move on from Jones

Can’t sign everyone. We have Demarcus Lawrence, Zeke, Cooper, And Dak with contracts expiring next year or year after along with Gregory and others. Jones may be the one we can’t afford. Let’s see

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me the problem with the offense was terrible scheme and frederick being out. On defense we really need another DT.

I think we need a new OC and maybe draft another lineman for the OL. Collins to me is an underachiever and should be a guard. 20 Carrie's and 47 yards is not impressive and we need another road grader at LG and frederick back.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t sign everyone. We have Demarcus Lawrence, Zeke, Cooper, And Dak with contracts expiring next year or year after along with Gregory and others. Jones may be the one we can’t afford. Let’s see
The thing about Jones is he is not a ball hawk. I would sign the other 4 and let Jones walk

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones doesn't get burned. INTs are great as long as the DB understands his prime job to stop the WR from the catch first.
You bring up a good point. If the cowboys want Jones back they will sign him as history shows they take care of their own draft picks. I am hoping these players give the cowboys a slight discount as it would be nice to keep this young core intact

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No excuses here, they were missing one of their best WRs too. Not having Beasley healthy really hurt tonight. I don’t know what we finished on 3rd downs but it couldn’t have been pretty.

1 for 10

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& wasnt that Beasley's?

Yes but that was better than the Colts today. They were 0 for on 3rd down and the only other team besides the Bengals I believe, that were ever 0 for on third down in a playoff game. Dak was not good on 3rd down tonight

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can. It may mean cap Hell in 10 years, but maybe not. There are a hundred ways to sign guys and keep them all under the cap, but we aren't talking about extending guys in their mid 30's who will be dead money when they are 40, these guys are all coming off their rookie deals. 5 years from now, the salary cap is likely to be $250 million plus. We may have to make a hard call on Sean Lee, but not Jones

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DBs seem to miss more time than any position these days. There were some teams that we played that were missing their top 3 this year. Jones reminds me of a little better version of Brandon Carr. He doesn’t get many picks and sometimes you don’t even know he is out there, but he answers the bell every week.