• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just set my lineup. I’m driving myself nuts

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m happy now.

He got 14.7 points right now. Totally content with tha

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so final for gage for me was 16.2 points. Im happy as can be. It was ugly till late. He also almost had another TD. BUt 16.2 is definitely good for me.

I still can play carson. But its down to deciding bw this now

Phillip Lindsay, Carson , kirk PPR pick 2

I think its carson to sit? wish gallup coulda caught 1-2 more

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so final for gage for me was 16.2 points. Im happy as can be. It was ugly till late. He also almost had another TD. BUt 16.2 is definitely good for me.

I still can play carson. But its down to deciding bw this now

Phillip Lindsay, Carson , kirk PPR pick 2

I think its carson to sit? wish gallup coulda caught 1-2 more
Glad it worked out for you.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got one for you @SteelersPride . If Conners plays do you start him over T. Coleman?
Oh yikes. Coleman has not been good lately. Ravens have been on their game. But they are gonna have to establish the run to be in that game.

That being said.

Im scared. On monday james said his shoulder would be a little longer. Now hes practicing and may play. Benny snell got work AGAIN. Last time they both were active they ran them both into the ground. Im just worried if conner plays they go light on him. But again, the steelers have rushed everyone, including conner back from injury this year, and given them full run when they are active. If its a ppr league. Id play conner. Because i think at WORST he would get 8-10 carries, and the passing down work. WIth upside of 15+ carries and all the passing work. If its not a ppr league, Gun to head I think id still play james.

again i'll tag @FaCe-LeE-uS for input there, but thats my thoughts.

@HaroldSeattle i dunno if ive posted this before . Not that this is a good app. But sometime it helps. Fantasy Life App

You can post polls, and get a quick 10-20 people to reply. and see what others are thinking as well. People comment too. PLus then you can repost it a few times and see what the mass results are. I know you have a billion leagues and decisions. I use it occasionally just to see others thoughts too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yikes. Coleman has not been good lately. Ravens have been on their game. But they are gonna have to establish the run to be in that game.

That being said.

Im scared. On monday james said his shoulder would be a little longer. Now hes practicing and may play. Benny snell got work AGAIN. Last time they both were active they ran them both into the ground. Im just worried if conner plays they go light on him. But again, the steelers have rushed everyone, including conner back from injury this year, and given them full run when they are active. If its a ppr league. Id play conner. Because i think at WORST he would get 8-10 carries, and the passing down work. WIth upside of 15+ carries and all the passing work. If its not a ppr league, Gun to head I think id still play james.

again i'll tag @FaCe-LeE-uS for input there, but thats my thoughts.

@HaroldSeattle i dunno if ive posted this before . Not that this is a good app. But sometime it helps. Fantasy Life App

You can post polls, and get a quick 10-20 people to reply. and see what others are thinking as well. People comment too. PLus then you can repost it a few times and see what the mass results are. I know you have a billion leagues and decisions. I use it occasionally just to see others thoughts too.
I think they hang up Conner this week. Dude has been injury plagued this season and he keeps making it worse by rushing back to play. If Snell & Samuels are healthy then there’s no reason to play Conner. Then again the Steelers are in desperation mode and this win is absolutely critical. If they play Conner I imagine he’ll be limited and he’ll still manage to get hurt again.

I’d avoid Conner.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going sit him. Just to risky to put into the lineup. Sure wish he was in good health, so I could sub out Coleman from my flex spot.
Yeah Coleman’s been a real dud lately. I never was a huge fan

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys , I really am serious here

so i have Christian Kirk, Carson, and Phillip Lindsay. I’m leaning Kirk and Lindsay. But the Seahawks did come o n say carson is their guy. But if he fumbles crap. Any thoughts?

I also really am thinking here. I know it was shot down. But dropping David Johnson for sterling Sheppard, or Damien Williams for sterling shepherd. I feel like unless drake gets hurt dj is useless and even at that may be useless. Kinda the same for Damien though. But with shepherd he was a target monster. Granted Tate is there now. But engram and Tate r banged up. Someone always is. If one of them stays banged up ROS he’s gonna get 8+ targets a game. Plus Barkley is not performing, and heck may get shut down. any thoughts here?????

Pats d this week? Still Play?

I need a tight end since engram’s left toe hurts again.

Gesicki-eh he’s getting looks not doing much

goedert-was getting used, but wrs should be back this week.

Fant-targets are there, but even with all those targets under 10 ppr points in 3 of 4.

tyler higbee-god rams been bad, but no Everett, and it’s the falcons.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dropped this loser weeks ago:suds:

Damien Williams (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 13.
The Chiefs will roll with LeSean McCoy, Darrel Williams and perhaps Darwin Thompson. Shady and Darrel largely split snaps with Damien sidelined earlier this season. Each are viable fantasy options with a projected workload north of 10 touches in the Chiefs' high-scoring offense. This is particularly true in Week 13's potential smash spot against the Raiders.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dropped this loser weeks ago:suds:

Damien Williams (ribs) has been ruled out for Week 13.
The Chiefs will roll with LeSean McCoy, Darrel Williams and perhaps Darwin Thompson. Shady and Darrel largely split snaps with Damien sidelined earlier this season. Each are viable fantasy options with a projected workload north of 10 touches in the Chiefs' high-scoring offense. This is particularly true in Week 13's potential smash spot against the Raiders.
For who? Curious . Bump for help

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice call on Singletary........Unfortunatley he sat on my team..........:tsk:

But then again,I never play him.........:crazy:
ive been playing him, we start alot of guys as you can see, but hes been coming on, and i see that continuing!