• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just ranting

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making a topic just to rant. Feel free to post your own rants in here or just laugh at my ridiculous situation.

I like to do some random public leagues every year. Always standard scoring, 10 team, and live draft. My draft was tonight. I get there and only myself and 1 other team are there. The 8 other teams are on auto. WTF. Why do you even sign up for a live draft? That's never happened to me before. Usually one or two no shows, but 8? And it gets better. I don't know if each used their own rankings or if Yahoo just drafts really weird but in rounds 7 and 8, everyone of the autoteams starts doing crazy shit like taking kickers, defenses, and reaching for random players. It was so bad that RG3 fell to me at the end of round 9. I already had Cam but just said fuck it and took Griffin too. What a fucking waste that draft was. Every mock I had done was ruined. How hard is it to make it to a draft time that you pick? Now watch me lose to all those idiots.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making a topic just to rant. Feel free to post your own rants in here or just laugh at my ridiculous situation.

I like to do some random public leagues every year. Always standard scoring, 10 team, and live draft. My draft was tonight. I get there and only myself and 1 other team are there. The 8 other teams are on auto. WTF. Why do you even sign up for a live draft? That's never happened to me before. Usually one or two no shows, but 8? And it gets better. I don't know if each used their own rankings or if Yahoo just drafts really weird but in rounds 7 and 8, everyone of the autoteams starts doing crazy shit like taking kickers, defenses, and reaching for random players. It was so bad that RG3 fell to me at the end of round 9. I already had Cam but just said fuck it and took Griffin too. What a fucking waste that draft was. Every mock I had done was ruined. How hard is it to make it to a draft time that you pick? Now watch me lose to all those idiots.

Yeah, that's why I only play in leagues with peeps I know (or know of)..............that way I know who to bitch at for not being there. In my money league we are all pretty close to the Salt Lake area (me in Idaho) but 2 of the owners draft over the phone, one from Vegas and the other moved to Pitt........pisses me off just having to wait for those guys to get on the phone, then we have to go over the rules meeting notes and shit with them too (the Vegas chick has been drafting over the phone for like 5 years). Just one, one Labor Day Weekend you think she could drive the 8 hours and be there live.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's why I only play in leagues with peeps I know (or know of)..............that way I know who to bitch at for not being there. In my money league we are all pretty close to the Salt Lake area (me in Idaho) but 2 of the owners draft over the phone, one from Vegas and the other moved to Pitt........pisses me off just having to wait for those guys to get on the phone, then we have to go over the rules meeting notes and shit with them too (the Vegas chick has been drafting over the phone for like 5 years). Just one, one Labor Day Weekend you think she could drive the 8 hours and be there live.

Maybe she isnt really a Dame...:doh::lol:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that they mean absolutely nothing in relation to fantasy success, but a couple of my leagues are on yahoo, and they give out bad grades to people that don't make picks that line up with their experts. the last two teams that I have drafted on there are on pace for a combined 4 wins this entire season. If that happens, I am done with fantasy football and will put all of my funds for that into something else, LOL

TK21775

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was doing a mock yesterday to practice for 8 team snake draft I've got coming up, first guy takes Andrew Luck #1 overall. I know mocks don't mean much but I can't stand it when they do something stupid like this right away and waste your time for the rest of the mock knowing that will never happen

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I 2nd that TK - last auction draft I did 1 guy spend all of his money except for $10 on 2 RBs. he couldn't even fill his bench since the absolute most players he could have was 12 after that.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my rant - Ponder SUCKS!!! :gaah::gaah::gaah:

Oh, my life as a Vikings fan has been so painful. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00