• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just left GameDay

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signs were pretty weak and unoriginal. Got to admit, FSU is representing big time out here in downtown Fort Worth (aka Funkytown). I had no idea FSU fans travel well. Definitely more FSU people out there than Okie jr, which is pretty pathetic on Jr's side considering their largest alumni base resides in the D/FW area. On a side note, I saw Aggy fans giving the upside down Horns sign, plenty of TCU fans even some CU fans (wtf?).

This should have been a home crowd for Okie jr, but it looks like it might be a pretty even crowd. Regardless, I FUCKING LOVE GAMEDAY!

HOOK 'EM

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okie jr will prolly still have more fans at the game then the Seminoles.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The signs were pretty weak and unoriginal. Got to admit, FSU is representing big time out here in downtown Fort Worth (aka Funkytown). I had no idea FSU fans travel well. Definitely more FSU people out there than Okie jr, which is pretty pathetic on Jr's side considering their largest alumni base resides in the D/FW area. On a side note, I saw Aggy fans giving the upside down Horns sign, plenty of TCU fans even some CU fans (wtf?).

This should have been a home crowd for Okie jr, but it looks like it might be a pretty even crowd. Regardless, I FUCKING LOVE GAMEDAY!

HOOK 'EM

an ex went to CU and said there were a lot of kids from TX there

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday usually has 2 or 3 great signs... But because of the offseason with Winston, it's just overused on most every sign. There is an insult hangover, if you will.

BoomerNTX

~Boomer FN Sooner~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, FSU and TCU seemed the most prolific fan bases there. Then probably BU , OSU followed by UT. Even a couple OU fans.

Good to see Game Day in FTW.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOOK 'EM

that's pretty horrible for OkSt...

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Okie Light even have 1 fan here on these boards? It's sad. They got like 15% of the fan base in Oklahoma.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HOOK 'EM

FSU sold their allotment and an extra 7k worth of tickets. OSU as of thursday was not even CLOSE to selling their allotment of tickets. Should be an even crowd or even a pro FSU crowd at the game.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU sold their allotment and an extra 7k worth of tickets. OSU as of thursday was not even CLOSE to selling their allotment of tickets. Should be an even crowd or even a pro FSU crowd at the game.

I was out Thursday night and FSU fans were already everywhere in downtown FW. Very impressive indeed.....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was out Thursday night and FSU fans were already everywhere in downtown FW. Very impressive indeed.....

FSU has a large % of fair weather fans. Times are good now so they will travel well.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU fans are awesome but not surprising...

In the South [X]
Reigning National Champs [X]

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regarding Jr., don't hey have a hard time selling out home games?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since they changed their ticket sales, yes. You can't just buy a game ticket now, you have to buy tickets to multiple games or some shit. Really hurt their walk up sales on game day.

Thought I heard that. Had to do with them selling out only when Texas and OU came to town. Fucking pathetic they can't sell out that high school stadium......