• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just in time for the US Open

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very nice to see... tennis is the only sport that I ever played at a reasonably competitive level. It is also the sport that I know the most about and follow the most. I'll try to be a part of the discussion as much as possible. My favorite players are Roger Federer, Tomas Berdych, and Milos Raonic, but i'll try to be as unbiased as possible. I tend to avoid women's tennis because the quality of play is low, but i'll watch if i'm bored and semi-attractive players are on. If one of those semi-attractive players is discussed, I might comment.

Anyways, i'm looking forward to discussing tennis. Hopefully, they'll be enough of us to sustain discussion.

shtexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Very nice to see... tennis is the only sport that I ever played at a reasonably competitive level. It is also the sport that I know the most about and follow the most. I'll try to be a part of the discussion as much as possible. My favorite players are Roger Federer, Tomas Berdych, and Milos Raonic, but i'll try to be as unbiased as possible. I tend to avoid women's tennis because the quality of play is low, but i'll watch if i'm bored and semi-attractive players are on. If one of those semi-attractive players is discussed, I might comment.

Anyways, i'm looking forward to discussing tennis. Hopefully, they'll be enough of us to sustain discussion.

I used to absolutely love women's tennis. But, there seems to be a lack of real champions these days (outside of Serena, Venus and Kim, who are all on the back ends of their careers). All these slamless #1s - Jankovic, Safina, and now Wozniacki - take a lot of the interest out for me.

As for the men, we have the real deal - Federer, Nadal and now Djokovic. It's very exciting.