• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Curious

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your guys opinion on the Women's match at Crown Jewel?

I'm mixed on it. On one hand. It great any time you see "progressive history". On the other, we are being given a match that we have seen 4 times in the last two months or so. IMHO Charlotte vs Sasha or Cross vs Bailey for SD Women's title would have been a better choice.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your guys opinion on the Women's match at Crown Jewel?

I'm mixed on it. On one hand. It great any time you see "progressive history". On the other, we are being given a match that we have seen 4 times in the last two months or so. IMHO Charlotte vs Sasha or Cross vs Bailey for SD Women's title would have been a better choice.

Since they are forcing something the country doesn’t want on them I think it is just safer in general to not put top women’s wrestlers out there.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't support the SA show at all, not just the women's match.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Progressive history is garbage.

this is a match no one really wants to see.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't support the SA show at all, not just the women's match.

I don’t care that they take huge money.

It’s simply business. And lots of it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t care that they take huge money.

It’s simply business. And lots of it.

If the USA has allowed Saudi Arabia to be opened up as a global market, why should the WWE not take advantage of it? They run shows in the UAE, what really is the difference besides they pretend to be more pro Western Culture when American events are held there.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the USA has allowed Saudi Arabia to be opened up as a global market, why should the WWE not take advantage of it? They run shows in the UAE, what really is the difference besides they pretend to be more pro Western Culture when American events are held there.

UAE didn't murder a Washington Post journalist for his reporting.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UAE didn't murder a Washington Post journalist for his reporting.

Point? If a UAE reporter did the same thing the dumbass troll who got paid by the Post the same thing would’ve happened. Either do business is areas like that or don’t but don’t pretend to be outraged when they do their business as usual.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point? If a UAE reporter did the same thing the dumbass troll who got paid by the Post the same thing would’ve happened. Either do business is areas like that or don’t but don’t pretend to be outraged when they do their business as usual.

The point is you have standards and morals and you drawn the line at some point. Apparently you don't have them and will just do anything for a dollar so you don't see the point of how SA's actions causes conflicts that isn't really worth that paycheck. Which considering you described the reporter as a dumbass troll, you probably don't get it anyway so I'll just leave you be.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is you have standards and morals and you drawn the line at some point. Apparently you don't have them and will just do anything for a dollar so you don't see the point of how SA's actions causes conflicts that isn't really worth that paycheck. Which considering you described the reporter as a dumbass troll, you probably don't get it anyway so I'll just leave you be.

If you sign on the dotted line with any Middle Eastern country not named Israel then you cannot pretend to have any moral high ground. The reporter dared the Saudi Prince to silence him then went into a SA embassy, so yes that is a dumbass. If you had outrage before that with the WWE then you have a valid point, otherwise you are like the other wrestlers who refuse to go where it’s faux outrage and telling their followers they are woke even though they still collect a paycheck from WWE.