• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just Bring Dez Bryant In

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The receivers we have now aren't getting it done

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The receivers we have now aren't getting it done
Well hell, if we're going to bring in Dez, we might as well go Gordon too! That will give us Perriman, Floyd, Dez and Gordon.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops too late, Brady and the Pats just got Gordon.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those wr we signed will be depth guys no biggy let it play out could be posse part deux or fuck up part 1,234

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would reach out to the Pittsburg Steelers just to see what it would take to acquire Antonio Brown.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would reach out to the Pittsburg Steelers just to see what it would take to acquire Antonio Brown.
Would you trade Guice for Brown in some form (picks would most likely be needed)?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you trade Guice for Brown in some form (picks would most likely be needed)?
Nope! We are still building and right now Guide is an asset that we cannot afford to part with. Another player and or a conditional draft pick is as far as I would go.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they better do something.

Washington’s self-proclaimed 50-year sellout streak ended Sunday, with the team reporting an attendance figure of just 57, 013 — down more than 21,000 from last year’s home opener against the Philadelphia Eagles.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! We are still building and right now Guide is an asset that we cannot afford to part with. Another player and or a conditional draft pick is as far as I would go.
I agree. But my bet is that is who they would want given they are going to lose Bell.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why? This team isn't a player or two away from the Super Bowl. And for all his talent, skill, and work ethic, dude is a top tier whiny me first diva. Who's already thrown his first butt hurt hissy fit.

You think Brown's in his feelins now with 18 rec, 160 yd, 8.6 ypc and 1 TD on 33 targets after two games. Just wait till he gets a dose of some Paul Richardson numbers of 8 rec, 85 yd. 10.6 ypc , goose eggs for TDs on 12 targets after 2 games. While Alex is chuckin the ball all of 3.6 yards beyond the LOS.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? This team isn't a player or two away from the Super Bowl. And for all his talent, skill, and work ethic, dude is a top tier whiny me first diva. Who's already thrown his first butt hurt hissy fit.

You think Brown's in his feelins now with 18 rec, 160 yd, 8.6 ypc and 1 TD on 33 targets after two games. Just wait till he gets a dose of some Paul Richardson numbers of 8 rec, 85 yd. 10.6 ypc , goose eggs for TDs on 12 targets after 2 games. While Alex is chuckin the ball all of 3.6 yards beyond the LOS.

I'll tell you why..iit's because all of the great ones are divas to some degree or another. This team lacks characters who are a bit out of line, but ball their asses off between the line. We complain here about the team not doi g well then fail to see that the good guys rarely finish first.

When we say "hell no" to certain types of "headaches" the patriots of the world scoop them up and win SB with them. Tell you what, go through our supposed "good guy" roster a d point out "THAT" guy, with the game changing dawg in him and when you can't it will quickly become apparent why this team consistently is mired in the middle of the pack.

I'll concede one thing that you've written, we aren't a player or two away and never will be as long as we conti ue to go soft instead of for true ballers and all of their idiosyncrasies.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll tell you why..iit's because all of the great ones are divas to some degree or another. This team lacks characters who are a bit out of line, but ball their asses off between the line. We complain here about the team not doi g well then fail to see that the good guys rarely finish first.

When we say "hell no" to certain types of "headaches" the patriots of the world scoop them up and win SB with them. Tell you what, go through our supposed "good guy" roster a d point out "THAT" guy, with the game changing dawg in him and when you can't it will quickly become apparent why this team consistently is mired in the middle of the pack.

I'll concede one thing that you've written, we aren't a player or two away and never will be as long as we conti ue to go soft instead of for true ballers and all of their idiosyncrasies.

Its not about good guys or bad guys. Sure, for many great players, being a diva or a rebel or whatever it is that they are. Is part of that ingrained and possibly necessary ingredient that helps to make that player great. We had a diva in Djax who I wanted to retain. I just don't see Brown as a good fit on the Redskins the way they are presently constructed. What this doesn't need right now is overly selfish players of which I think Brown is one.

Comparing the Skins to the Patriots is laughable. Simply put. The Pats can do things we cannot. Like take a flier on a talented, but by NFL standards problem child. If Gordon doesn't work out for the Pats it'll be great thought and nice move that unfortunately didn't work out. If Gordon doesn't work out for us that's another blown draft pick and something tells me the Skins give up more than a 5th rd as desperation and fear give off quite the smell.

We need to hit on the players we draft and sign in FA. Not on making season already in progress moves that could be the final piece that gets us over the top into SB contention. Because there is no one move that will accomplish that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not about good guys or bad guys. Sure, for many great players, being a diva or a rebel or whatever it is that they are. Is part of that ingrained and possibly necessary ingredient that helps to make that player great. We had a diva in Djax who I wanted to retain. I just don't see Brown as a good fit on the Redskins the way they are presently constructed. What this doesn't need right now is overly selfish players of which I think Brown is one.

Comparing the Skins to the Patriots is laughable. Simply put. The Pats can do things we cannot. Like take a flier on a talented, but by NFL standards problem child. If Gordon doesn't work out for the Pats it'll be great thought and nice move that unfortunately didn't work out. If Gordon doesn't work out for us that's another blown draft pick and something tells me the Skins give up more than a 5th rd as desperation and fear give off quite the smell.

We need to hit on the players we draft and sign in FA. Not on making season already in progress moves that could be the final piece that gets us over the top into SB contention. Because there is no one move that will accomplish that.

Well thanks for restating my post into something that I never said or implied. Although we agreed that these exceptional players have some divatude in them, we disagree on how they fit onto a team. I'm probably mistaken on this but I believe that you assertion that Brown won't fit is based on our current QB. In case I'm not wrong about this, I'll ask, what type of receivers do you envision as fitting with Smith?

Yeah "hitting on" players that we draft doesn't seem to be our problem, as most of the guys that we have, we did draft. Our problem is clear to me. We want "good guys" without that diva ingredient. In fact, I can't remember who that player is or was in the Dan Snyder/Bruce Allen era that was acquired via the draft, free agency, or trade who had that combination of top flight talent and attitude. Not to be too disagreeable, but thus far following this "safe" pattern has netted us a yawn worthy 8-8 average per season.

BTW: who compared our team to the Pats? The reason they are able to take flyers on players like this is because,they run their organization professionally, built the team into a powerhouse and put themselves in position to take those chances. It didn't magically happen overnight!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well thanks for restating my post into something that I never said or implied. Although we agreed that these exceptional players have some divatude in them, we disagree on how they fit onto a team. I'm probably mistaken on this but I believe that you assertion that Brown won't fit is based on our current QB. In case I'm not wrong about this, I'll ask, what type of receivers do you envision as fitting with Smith?

Yeah "hitting on" players that we draft doesn't seem to be our problem, as most of the guys that we have, we did draft. Our problem is clear to me. We want "good guys" without that diva ingredient. In fact, I can't remember who that player is or was in the Dan Snyder/Bruce Allen era that was acquired via the draft, free agency, or trade who had that combination of top flight talent and attitude. Not to be too disagreeable, but thus far following this "safe" pattern has netted us a yawn worthy 8-8 average per season.

BTW: who compared our team to the Pats? The reason they are able to take flyers on players like this is because,they run their organization professionally, built the team into a powerhouse and put themselves in position to take those chances. It didn't magically happen overnight!

I would say Josh Norman is definitely diva material.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Josh Norman is definitely diva material.

Naw, too quiet,and hands that change from sponge like to two by fours. Besides when attacked he certainly doesn't make any game changing plays. Very good corner, but nope! We don't have one on this team and we should have at minimum two on each side of the ball because of the personnel that we do have.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naw, too quiet,and hands that change from sponge like to two by fours. Besides when attacked he certainly doesn't make any game changing plays. Very good corner, but nope! We don't have one on this team and we should have at minimum two on each side of the ball because of the personnel that we do have.

When acquired he didn’t have brick hands and had a huge mouth.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When acquired he didn’t have brick hands and had a huge mouth.

Well he's here now and badly infected with mediocreitis (Yeah I made that up)

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brown would fit fine for Smith and what did I restate? You want to trade away, likely multiple picks, (A practice that always w/o fail bites us dead in the dookie chute every fickin time) for a player who has exposed himself, at least imo, to be a me-first player. Who put his nose in and his opinion on his team mate's contract business and after a couple rough start to the season. Is already butt-hurt enough to start whining and crying about wanting to be traded on twitter. I don't want to trade for that player or have any part of him.

There's that good guy, bad guy bullshit. I need some clarification of what's a bad guy and a good guy. Or your clarification specifically. If you think the Redskins have drafted/signed nothing, but choir boys in the Snyder era.

And you're wrong about Norman. He certainly was a diva-type, spoke his mind, wanted his brand out there player who was also supposed to be a playmaker. At least that's what Scotty Mac thought when he signed Norman. And he ran his mouth from the time he was signed up into last season. After the dropped INTs, shitty at times coverage and in general shoddy tackling from last year. He needed to STFU.

Its not that the Redskins brass is signing good guy players. The players they think their signing to be ballers just ain't ballin

You mentioned the Pats and with or w/o intent. You compared the Redskins to the Patriots bringing them into the conversation. And it kinda did happen overnight. The Pats weren't on anyone radar the year they won their first title and were underdogs to the Rams. For their first 3 Super Bowls they didn't have any diva type players as I recall. I know Brady had a huge game in the SB against Carolina and maybe he had some big playoff games as well, but was he a diva? Was any Pats player a diva during that time? That's when my fav non-Redskins player, Troy Brown was doin his thing.

New England can take chances now because of what they did back then. We need to build up some clout and do it the right way before we can take and hit on those chances. Acquiring Antonio Brown is not that right way.