• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just another first this year.

Chances the Lions win SUnday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions haven?t pulled many big road upsets over the years | ProFootballTalk

Yes, I know it will be a huge upset to pull off.

I also have noticed this year that the Lions keep breaking some long time trend, record or what have you...

Why not this one? It will shatter a few that have not happened for awhile. Where do you stand on their chances. I am a 50/50 guy on this game. Anything can happen, as we have seen many different ways to win this season.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take the points

Dutchis59

Senior Advisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions haven?t pulled many big road upsets over the years | ProFootballTalk

Yes, I know it will be a huge upset to pull off.

I also have noticed this year that the Lions keep breaking some long time trend, record or what have you...

Why not this one? It will shatter a few that have not happened for awhile. Where do you stand on their chances. I am a 50/50 guy on this game. Anything can happen, as we have seen many different ways to win this season.

Gandy I'm in your corner 50/50 but after 23 straight years of losing in Wisconsin they are due for a win.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to add -- I voted for the 10-20% chance of victory, but it would have nothing to do with "being let down before".

The Lions have exceeded my expectations this year and win or lose, it'll have nothing do with anything from the past. Winning any road game in the NFL is tough and Lambeau Field is one of the toughest to win games for any road team, and it is even tougher when they are playing like they have been at home (especially Rodgers).

I heard something today, but I didn't catch all of the Packers stats, but it said Detroit has intercepted a ball in 13 straight games. I believe they said Rodgers has 34 straight TD's at Lambeau without an interception -- I didn't catch how many attempts it was. One of these streaks comes to an end on Sunday. If Detroit can extend their streak -- I think they will have a great shot at beating GB. If not, it could be an ugly game.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's remarkable what Green Bay has put together.

They have been a year in an out favorite in the NFC the last 20 years. They get solid talent and their home city is a village! They don't have New York's population or LAs night life. No huge endorsement ability and lets fact it the weather sucks as bad if not worse than Detroit.

Credit where credit is due but Detroit has the best defense that have had in the last 20 years and when you have a good defense anything is possible. But the odds on the road is probably at 15-20%. If AR gets beat up a little early those stats go up drastically.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm drunk, no shame in my game!!

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been a year in an out favorite in the NFC the last 20 years

Think about guys who are 18, 19, 20, 21 years old that are Green Bay fans. The only QB's for their team that they know are Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.

They hit the lottery by trading a 1st rounder to Atlanta to get Favre, only to have Aaron Rodgers fall into their lap while they still have Brett. So all those guys know are future HOF'ers as their QB. I want to see GB with a half ass QB for once.:nod:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about guys who are 18, 19, 20, 21 years old that are Green Bay fans. The only QB's for their team that they know are Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.

They hit the lottery by trading a 1st rounder to Atlanta to get Favre, only to have Aaron Rodgers fall into their lap while they still have Brett. So all those guys know are future HOF'ers as their QB. I want to see GB with a half ass QB for once.:nod:

Problem is I don't see AR going anywhere the next 5 years.

Without Wolfe or Holmgren I am not sure they get the QB right next go around.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP...

I am guessing I had premature postalation. The "another first" I must of been thinking was seeing a
1-17 road record for Stafford against winning teams. So yes, just another first THIS weekend :hope:

The Onion reported this was Stafford's resolution for 2015. I'm sure of it.