• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just accepted this trade

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK that made chuckle. Kelce and Hill will get lots of targets and the rest of the targets will get distributed among various players, unless either of the studs get hurt. That's the way I see it. Hardman a nice piece. I own him a few leagues but I'm a little skeptical of his outlook as long as those two studs are going strong.
No doubts, Kelce and Hill will get first dibs and most the targets, but theres gonna be a ton more targets to start with..so even a smaller piece, of a much bigger pie, can be bigger and better than a similar percentage piece of a smaller pie. Especially when the biggest pie goes to Barkley and Engram, before ever leaking outside to the WR's

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubts, Kelce and Hill will get first dibs and most the targets, but theres gonna be a ton more targets to start with..so even a smaller piece, of a much bigger pie, can be bigger and better than a similar percentage piece of a smaller pie
Didn't work out that way last year. I'm not to worried about Tate and Shepard burying Slayton. He broke out last season for a rookie WR. 84 targets, 15.4 YPC, 8 TDs. I don't see the Giants curtailing his production. Tate and Shepard can help keep the defense from giving him to much attention.
Hardman is more of a big play guy in the Fuller mode. More boom and bust type.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing to consider - just as injuries to Giants receiving group helped Slayton (hell, even Barkley missed some games), Chiefs also had injuries of their own that led to Hardman getting as much as he did. Tyreek missed 4 games, Watkins missed a couple games, RBs were missing games. Kelce was the only one that stayed healthy.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another thing to consider - just as injuries to Giants receiving group helped Slayton (hell, even Barkley missed some games), Chiefs also had injuries of their own that led to Hardman getting as much as he did. Tyreek missed 4 games, Watkins missed a couple games, RBs were missing games. Kelce was the only one that stayed healthy.

Good point @SmokingMonkey

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't work out that way last year. I'm not to worried about Tate and Shepard burying Slayton. He broke out last season for a rookie WR. 84 targets, 15.4 YPC, 8 TDs. I don't see the Giants curtailing his production. Tate and Shepard can help keep the defense from giving him to much attention.
Hardman is more of a big play guy in the Fuller mode. More boom and bust type.
But he also broke out when everyone was hurt.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and with all those injuries Hardman still really didn't get his, he broke some big plays, but you can't count on that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he also broke out when everyone was hurt.....

Yes rookie WRs don't often get the opportunity those injuries provided Slayton. How ever seems he made the most of it and performed. No guarantees but his future looks good going forward. Feel like he's the Giants future at WR going forward. Tate is going to be 32 this year and Shepard has misses a large portion of 2 different seasons in the 4 year with the Giants. Only played 10 games last season and 11 games in 2017. Makes sense to keep developing Slayton .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes rookie WRs don't often get the opportunity those injuries provided Slayton. How ever seems he made the most of it and performed. No guarantees but his future looks good going forward. Feel like he's the Giants future at WR going forward. Tate is going to be 32 this year and Shepard has misses a large portion of 2 different seasons in the 4 year with the Giants. Only played 10 games last season and 11 games in 2017. Makes sense to keep developing Slayton .
You re right I actually change my mind

mixon >Chubb
Slayton>Hardman

j

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My trade partner warned me that another owner was after Chubbs. He was telling me the truth. Got this trade offer from that owner.

I give Chubb & Hopkins

I get Drake & D. Samuel and the 2.08

I know nobody is surprised I turned that down.

So I sent him a offer.

He gives me T. Hill

I give Slayton and 1.03

He turned that down.:nod:

Sent me another offer.

I give Chubb, Slayton and 1.02 ( wants my better pick)

He gives Drake, T. Hill

Don't see me accepting this offer. Apparently he feels Drake is really valuable, more so then Chubbs judging from his offers.

What is every one thought on Drakes value ? I'm not sold on him myself, but he had a very nice season last year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My trade partner warned me that another owner was after Chubbs. He was telling me the truth. Got this trade offer from that owner.

I give Chubb & Hopkins

I get Drake & D. Samuel and the 2.08

I know nobody is surprised I turned that down.

So I sent him a offer.

He gives me T. Hill

I give Slayton and 1.03

He turned that down.:nod:

Sent me another offer.

I give Chubb, Slayton and 1.02 ( wants my better pick)

He gives Drake, T. Hill

Don't see me accepting this offer. Apparently he feels Drake is really valuable, more so then Chubbs judging from his offers.

What is every one thought on Drakes value ? I'm not sold on him myself, but he had a very nice season last year.
Imho drake is very valuable. Rb is a feature for kingsbury. If drake is used as the workhorse he's gonna be a very valuable ppr play. And yes I like him more than Chubb for THIS year. Long term?' Depends on both their contracts....you do get tyreek......

Depends how u fee about slayton.....I know u value him....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imho drake is very valuable. Rb is a feature for kingsbury. If drake is used as the workhorse he's gonna be a very valuable ppr play. And yes I like him more than Chubb for THIS year. Long term?' Depends on both their contracts....you do get tyreek......

Depends how u fee about slayton.....I know u value him....
He wants the 1.02 on top of that. Even if I wasn't all in on Chubbs, that seems like a whole lot to give up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wants the 1.02 on top of that. Even if I wasn't all in on Chubbs, that seems like a whole lot to give up.
well i guess i was breaking it down like this.......

drake vs chubb-drake for me
Tyreek hills vs 1.02-if you like hill and i do, hes worth that to me

So does tossing in slayton make it no, im generally assuming im gonna be in the minority here.....but hill +mahomes for a long time......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i guess i was breaking it down like this.......

drake vs chubb-drake for me
Tyreek hills vs 1.02-if you like hill and i do, hes worth that to me

So does tossing in slayton make it no, im generally assuming im gonna be in the minority here.....but hill +mahomes for a long time......
Chubb is the only good RB on my roster, so I'm counting on the 1.02 and 1.03 to add to my RB corp. I might trade one of them plus slayton for Hill and actually made that offer, but I can't do that and trade away Chubbs. Not ssold on Drake at all. He had some good games once he got traded to the cards ( 3 good ones) that doesn't convince me he's the real deal, especially since he's been in the league for a good while.

Any how we are now moving on to Chubbs for Cook. He wants me to add to it of course. Might just work something out IDK.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chubb is the only good RB on my roster, so I'm counting on the 1.02 and 1.03 to add to my RB corp. I might trade one of them plus slayton for Hill and actually made that offer, but I can't do that and trade away Chubbs. Not ssold on Drake at all. He had some good games once he got traded to the cards ( 3 good ones) that doesn't convince me he's the real deal, especially since he's been in the league for a good while.

Any how we are now moving on to Chubbs for Cook. He wants me to add to it of course. Might just work something out IDK.
It's not even about if drakes real. It's if they are gonna use him in that system, and they r. Just my opinion. That system has a few gold mines to it.....the numbers r there.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even about if drakes real. It's if they are gonna use him in that system, and they r. Just my opinion. That system has a few gold mines to it.....the numbers r there.

I got Hopkins, so I'm invested in that offense already.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish the draft would get here. I own some top picks in leagues and in some leagues I'd like to flip a pick for value. To do that I need to be patient and wait for the draft and draft fever to hit. So hard to wait though.:gaah: