• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just accepted this offer, thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bring me down! I love Kittle a bunch. Normally TEs do nothing for me but Kittle is a beast. Turns a 4 yard pass into big gains.:tsk:
That's just silly talk. 49ers will get more wr. Kittle is going to regress imho

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh shit I missed that!

Well I didn't state it because I thought it was obvious I was not doing a straight 1.1 for Godwin. Reason I mentioned looking at who owned the 1.2

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well heck I didn't realize Reagor was so high on peoples list. I sort of like him.

50/50 guy could be Tyreek could be Tavon Austin think landing spot will matter more for him than most.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50/50 guy could be Tyreek could be Tavon Austin think landing spot will matter more for him than most.
Well he's on my radar, but if he goes way early I'm going to keep looking. I'd like him at like 1.7 or so and like you said landing spot matters a bunch.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well , let's reverse a bit. Gimmme 5 guys u think would be fair value. Not guys u think u can get just fair value

Ok been thinking and the fair value part is hard. Rules out really good WRs unless they are old. So no M. Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, Golladay or Cooper.
My ideal value would be D.J. Moore, after that J. Jones ( put in a offer already), Kupp, Calvin Ridley, Diggs ( not to excited about him though TBH).
Some young players I like but probably not enough to trade straight up for is Sutton, Metcalf, Chark , Gallup, McLaurin, Kirk. Also those owners likely not wanting to trade those young WRs for a 30 year old RB.
Going back to the league set up with 3 WRs and a flex and super flex. WRs are hard to come by. Think it's easier to take a chance on a promising rookie WR.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok been thinking and the fair value part is hard. Rules out really good WRs unless they are old. So no M. Thomas, Hopkins, Godwin, Golladay or Cooper.
My ideal value would be D.J. Moore, after that J. Jones ( put in a offer already), Kupp, Calvin Ridley, Diggs ( not to excited about him though TBH).
Some young players I like but probably not enough to trade straight up for is Sutton, Metcalf, Chark , Gallup, McLaurin, Kirk. Also those owners likely not wanting to trade those young WRs for a 30 year old RB.
Going back to the league set up with 3 WRs and a flex and super flex. WRs are hard to come by. Think it's easier to take a chance on a promising rookie WR.
I'm in board with your thinking bud. I however am not on board with a few of those guys. Gallup n Mclaurin specifically. Just not enough return imho. Kirk is 50/50 depends what they bring in. He had a chance to shine this year and rally and a few big games.

But Ridley also I will never be on board with unless Julio leaves.

however if you can get Sutton. Do it! I'm really big on him this year and going forward. Best of both worlds

Of what u mentioned in order for me

Julio
Sutton

metcalf
Moore

Ridley

chark

The rest

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in board with your thinking bud. I however am not on board with a few of those guys. Gallup n Mclaurin specifically. Just not enough return imho. Kirk is 50/50 depends what they bring in. He had a chance to shine this year and rally and a few big games.

But Ridley also I will never be on board with unless Julio leaves.

however if you can get Sutton. Do it! I'm really big on him this year and going forward. Best of both worlds

Of what u mentioned in order for me

Julio
Sutton

metcalf
Moore

Ridley

chark

The rest

You would trade Ingram straight up for Sutton? I've made a offer for Julio.:hope:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You would trade Ingram straight up for Sutton? I've made a offer for Julio.:hope:
I would, in your situation. He's a guy that's the #1 there ,with massive upside. He can help this year, and he's young. Win win. Those are by far my top two!

see what some others think but I'm absurdly high on Sutton

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said too I have him def above the others , lord knows whose throwing moore the ball.

MeTcalf proved me wrong. He leapfrogs Lockett imho.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said too I have him def above the others , lord knows whose throwing moore the ball.

MeTcalf proved me wrong. He leapfrogs Lockett imho.

Who ever is throwing Moore the ball can't be worse then who did last year and at some point it will be someone better. I like his outlook in dynasty.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are on the right page, imo

Julio, Moore, Sutton, Kupp would be my top targets out of the names mentioned.

I like McLaurin, but wouldn't go crazy trying to acquire him anywhere. I'd inquire, but if I was hesitant at all about the asking price, I'd drop my interest immediately.

I like Sutton a lot too, fwiw. Moore and Sutton >>>> Cooper.
Not a fan of Amari's, if you can't tell, lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys are on the right page, imo

Julio, Moore, Sutton, Kupp would be my top targets out of the names mentioned.

I like McLaurin, but wouldn't go crazy trying to acquire him anywhere. I'd inquire, but if I was hesitant at all about the asking price, I'd drop my interest immediately.

I like Sutton a lot too, fwiw. Moore and Sutton >>>> Cooper.
Not a fan of Amari's, if you can't tell, lol
Haha...yeah I'm starting to see that!

I wouldn't give Amari for Moore AND Sutton 2 fer 1. As you can gather, I am a big fan...and I even like Moore. Sutton is meh though

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...yeah I'm starting to see that!

I wouldn't give Amari for Moore AND Sutton 2 fer 1. As you can gather, I am a big fan...and I even like Moore. Sutton is meh though

:hmm: Mmmm