• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder the Milwaukee Bucks are the defending champs

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand some of the casual fans were down about the NBA after the 2010’s, but brighter days will be ahead one else the steroid freak out in LA finally retires. The Suns/Bucks finals was just the first glimpse of the fresh vibes ahead…
Really obsessed

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing about him is he showed no maturity. Been posting with him for 10+ years and been the same immature obsessed poster forever who takes sports far too seriously
You’re just too influenced by your surroundings and always have been.

I’m 33 years old now and last December I saw my grandfather become a COVID statistic on my own working grounds.

If you think I’m the same exact personality I was in 2009 then frankly you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan teamed up with Pippen.

So he must be a loser too.

Your take on this is ridiculous.

LeBron went to a roster with nothing. Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram were the best players.

AD and Russ want to join LeBron so THEY can win.

The Bulls added Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc, Ron Harper, Steve Kerr and others so they could win

That is what front offices do. They assemble the best team possible.

Wilt teamed up with West.

The Big O teamed up with Kareem.

Moses teamed up with Dr. J.

That's three HOF losers right there.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

Nothing destroys credibility faster than Cane agreeing.
Stay classy. I make a post about my COVID-sticken grandfather and you follow it up with this just because you disagree with my opinion???

And of course @bksballer89 runs like a coward after I call him out on his baseless insults...

What exactly did I agree with? That the 2020 Lakers were bought? I'd create a thread entitled "The sky is blue" if I wanted to talk about that.

Nothing from the OP suggests this thread was about the Lakers. It is others that turn it into a thread about the Lakers.

Last edited:

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan teamed up with Pippen.

So he must be a loser too.

Your take on this is ridiculous.

LeBron went to a roster with nothing. Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram were the best players.

AD and Russ want to join LeBron so THEY can win.

The Bulls added Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc, Ron Harper, Steve Kerr and others so they could win

That is what front offices do. They assemble the best team possible.
Front offices do, in fact, assemble the best team possible - This I will agree with.

That said, anyone with a half a brain knows the AD trade was the doing of LeBron and Rich Paul.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay classy. I make a post about my COVID-sticken grandfather and you follow it up with this just because you disagree with my opinion???

And of course @bksballer89 runs like a coward after I call him out on his baseless insults...

What exactly did I agree with? That the 2020 Lakers were bought? I'd create a thread entitled "The sky is blue" if I wanted to talk about that.

Nothing from the OP suggests this thread was about the Lakers. It is others that turn it into a thread about the Lakers.

Yeah, you're not going to come in here, post the shit you post, try to start bitchfests with everyone and then try to play some victim card.

Grow the fuck up, stop with your bullshit obsessions, get over yourself and maybe you can actually develop some credibility.

Last edited:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That said, anyone with a half a brain knows the AD trade was the doing of LeBron and Rich Paul.

Apparently you don't understand that players and agents have no power to make trades.

A star player can certainly suggest a trade and a smart FO will listen and try to make it happen if it makes sense.

But players and agents have no power to trade anyone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I argue with idiots once a week. Earlier this morning was my one time this week

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quit the bullshit. Everyone knows you started this thread to gloat that the Lakers weren’t reigning champions any more.

Pretty fucking pathetic

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re just too influenced by your surroundings and always have been.

I’m 33 years old now and last December I saw my grandfather become a COVID statistic on my own working grounds.

If you think I’m the same exact personality I was in 2009 then frankly you don’t know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Well, to be fair, your posts haven't gotten any better.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front offices do, in fact, assemble the best team possible - This I will agree with.

Of course they played a part.

AD had been linked to LA before LeBron got there and he had other teams on his list of preferred destinations.

Also, the Lakers had to trade or move on from pretty much their entire young core that Laker fans here liked so much.

While LeBron is easily the most powerful athlete in the world, he can’t force ownership to do his bidding. When it gets to be too much, ownership can say no. Then LeBron will go elsewhere. That is how he uses his leverage to ensure the FO aid doing everything they can to surround him with a championship caliber caste.

And all players (not just LeBron) who do this are smart. It is healthy for the player to put pressure on the organization to win and try to get better. It is good for everyone involved (fans, players, etc).

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crock of shit LOL
It’s not a crock of shit. Do you really think people rank guys higher after they collude for a title? Fuck no

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not a crock of shit. Do you really think people rank guys higher after they collude for a title? Fuck no
You're projecting your own obsession on everyone else

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Players cannot "collude".

Players can attempt to get moved to a team that they want to play for that has players that they want to play with....that is not "collusion".