• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder the Milwaukee Bucks are the defending champs

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD didn't just leave a team. He joined a team he couldn't beat (Warriors). People give LeBron shit for teaming up with 2 all stars in Miami. Yet KD teamed up with three all stars. And joined a team that were the 2x conference champs with the 2x League MVP.
Yeah both teamed up to win a title. Today’s players outside a few all want to do it the easy way. College hoops is so much better than this NBA crap

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah both teamed up to win a title. Today’s players outside a few all want to do it the easy way. College hoops is so much better than this NBA crap

lol

You haven't watched basketball for very long, have you?

There have always been superteams throughout NBA history. The only difference is that today, the players actually have a say in where they play. You know, like how the rest of us all have a say in where we work.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In today's NBA a lone superstar isn't leading a team to a title. Just look at AD in NO. Great talent that only won one playoff series in 7 seasons with the Pels.

There's too much talent in the league now for a single player to put a team on his back and carry them all the way.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s no different there. Never argued for them. Durant left to a team, Lebron started it all in Miami. He did it again to Lakers getting AD there. Did I hear Westbrook now too? Lol NBA is a joke

The joke is you knocking LeBron for what is going on with the Laker roster.

LeBron signed in LA on his own with no other star.

Then, the Lakers traded to land AD and now Westbrook. They will surely sign some quality vets on cheap contracts once FA opens to.

And that is what the organization should do. Try to build the best possible roster with the assets they have available.

That is how the Bulls were able to build a dominant superteam in an era where talent was more spread out than any other point in history. The FO made moves to put the necessary pieces around Jordan and Pippen to win.

You just want to invent a reason to knock a player you don’t like. That is all this is about.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The joke is you knocking LeBron for what is going on with the Laker roster.

LeBron signed in LA on his own with no other star.

Then, the Lakers traded to land AD and now Westbrook. They will surely sign some quality vets on cheap contracts once FA opens to.

And that is what the organization should do. Try to build the best possible roster with the assets they have available.

That is how the Bulls were able to build a dominant superteam in an era where talent was more spread out than any other point in history. The FO made moves to put the necessary pieces around Jordan and Pippen to win.

You just want to invent a reason to knock a player you don’t like. That is all this is about.
Cry me a fucking River. AD teaming up there, k blame him then and now blame Westbrook too. Let Lebron off the hook if you like but doing this makes titles a lot less meaningful.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

You haven't watched basketball for very long, have you?

There have always been superteams throughout NBA history. The only difference is that today, the players actually have a say in where they play. You know, like how the rest of us all have a say in where we work.
winning a lot(including getting titles) pretty much makes a team a "superteam". and yes, we've always had 'em...

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why all the college players just go to the best academic school they can, not ones that have other good players. I'm sure it was just a coincidence that North Carolina had great hoops when your man Jordan went their for his studies. No teaming up in the college ranks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry me a fucking River. AD teaming up there, k blame him then and now blame Westbrook too. Let Lebron off the hook if you like but doing this makes titles a lot less meaningful.
This sounds like someone who is threatened that Lebron WILL be the best player ever. I mean some already think he is but if he gets those 2 more rings…it’s done. It’s like when Brady got the last couple rings, not even haters can deny it

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only to you, chief. They seem pretty meaningful to the players and fans and teams still.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan teamed up with Pippen.

So he must be a loser too.

Your take on this is ridiculous.

LeBron went to a roster with nothing. Lonzo Ball and Brandon Ingram were the best players.

AD and Russ want to join LeBron so THEY can win.

The Bulls added Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc, Ron Harper, Steve Kerr and others so they could win

That is what front offices do. They assemble the best team possible.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

College Hoops is ass and don't want to break the bad news to you but players in college team up as well

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College hoops are ten times better than the Wwe NBA

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only to you, chief. They seem pretty meaningful to the players and fans and teams still.
To most fans these don’t do shit for their legacy when they are colluding to win titles. Sorry to state the obvious for ya

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like someone who is threatened that Lebron WILL be the best player ever. I mean some already think he is but if he gets those 2 more rings…it’s done. It’s like when Brady got the last couple rings, not even haters can deny it
Lol sorry chump, nobody with a brain has Lebron at 1. He won’t be 1, he can get close but can’t make it. How many titles without colluding does he have? Thanks, nothing more needed

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most retarded comparison or argument I’ve ever seen. Get off the crack, kid.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol sorry chump, nobody with a brain has Lebron at 1. He won’t be 1, he can get close but can’t make it. How many titles without colluding does he have? Thanks, nothing more needed
Dude, do yourself a favor and stop arguing with these nincompoops. Most of them use this board for all their entertainment needs and this is basically their family.

Spare yourself, and someone was always going to be bound to divert this thread from the Bucks anyway.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, do yourself a favor and stop arguing with these nincompoops. Most of them use this board for all their entertainment needs and this is basically their family.
Spare yourself, and someone was always going to be bound to divert this thread from the Bucks anyway.

I forget that this board is some people’s life, I find it sad that’s the case but it is what it is. I’ll let them enjoy their life here then. Carry on.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I forget that this board is some people’s life, I find it sad that’s the case but it is what it is. I’ll let them enjoy their life here then. Carry on.
I understand some of the casual fans were down about the NBA after the 2010’s, but brighter days will be ahead one else the steroid freak out in LA finally retires. The Suns/Bucks finals was just the first glimpse of the fresh vibes ahead…