• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder that the Toronto Raptors are the defending champs

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's just comparing their titles and the W's 2015 one

I find it weird that some (not msg) try to discredit the Cavs '16 title because of Warriors injuries (and Draymond's own stupidity) yet those same people say the Warriors '15 title is legit even though the Cavs were missing Kyrie & Love. But injuries are a part of the game. And both titles are obviously legit.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it weird that some (not msg) try to discredit the Cavs '16 title because of Warriors injuries (and Draymond's own stupidity) yet those same people say the Warriors '15 title is legit even though the Cavs were missing Kyrie & Love. But injuries are a part of the game. And both titles are obviously legit.

Both titles are def legit but if we are talking apples to apples the 15 warriors and 19 raptors were more "tainted" than the 16 Cavs

I mean just on the fact the Cavs beat the best regular season ever.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really say that though? In fact the Ws got more help in 2015 than the Cavs got in 2016. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge injuries in both years is too stupid to converse with.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone really say that though? In fact the Ws got more help in 2015 than the Cavs got in 2016. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge injuries in both years is too stupid to converse with.

If I hadn't heard people say it I wouldn't have mentioned it. The LeBron-hater types have said that. Anything to try & discredit his career. Just like the people that try to judge LeBron's career by only his Finals record.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I hadn't heard people say it I wouldn't have mentioned it. The LeBron-hater types have said that. Anything to try & discredit his career. Just like the people that try to judge LeBron's career by only his Finals record.
I'd love to find someone here who said that and tear them up.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND STILLLLLLLLLLLLLL CHAMPION

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is just the opposite actually.

It is a couple specific Cav homers who claim the Cavs definitely would have won in ‘15 and also were clearly better in ‘16 because they won.

Both sides got lucky in the years they won. My opinion is that the fully healthy Warriors team was better than the Cavs both years, but we won’t ever know because we didn’t get to see it play out.

People forget the ‘15 Cavs were a team in turmoil. They didn’t respect their head coach and their big 3 hadn’t really figured it out yet.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And before people get misconceptions I am talking mostly about LeBronJames, but Wiggy was on that train too.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is just the opposite actually.

It is a couple specific Cav homers who claim the Cavs definitely would have won in ‘15 and also were clearly better in ‘16 because they won.

Both sides got lucky in the years they won. My opinion is that the fully healthy Warriors team was better than the Cavs both years, but we won’t ever know because we didn’t get to see it play out.

People forget the ‘15 Cavs were a team in turmoil. They didn’t respect their head coach and their big 3 hadn’t really figured it out yet.

I also think a fully healthy Warriors team was better than a fully healthy Cavs team. But Cleveland had something the Golden State didn't have, LeBron. So I could see that Cavs team pulling off the upset in '15. Even with the turmoil.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think a fully healthy Warriors team was better than a fully healthy Cavs team. But Cleveland had something the Golden State didn't have, LeBron. So I could see that Cavs team pulling off the upset in '15. Even with the turmoil.

No doubt.

Hell, they did pull it off in 2016.

I don’t have issue with somebody saying both sides got lucky or saying that neither got lucky and they each got what they should have.

What I do have issue with is people claiming that only the Warriors got lucky. Because that viewpoint simply ignores obvious facts.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt.

Hell, they did pull it off in 2016.

I don’t have issue with somebody saying both sides got lucky or saying that neither got lucky and they each got what they should have.

What I do have issue with is people claiming that only the Warriors got lucky. Because that viewpoint simply ignores obvious facts.

There is a difference between players playing supposedly hurt and players not playing at all...Ask GS last year when they faced Toronto if it's the same...(one requires a lot less "luck")

What facts? The only facts are that when Lebron/Irving/Love played Curry/Thompson/Green they won and when it was Lebron/X/X they lost...There are no other facts lol

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between players playing supposedly hurt and players not playing at all...Ask GS last year when they faced Toronto if it's the same...(one requires a lot less "luck")

What facts? The only facts are that when Lebron/Irving/Love played Curry/Thompson/Green they won and when it was Lebron/X/X they lost...There are no other facts lol

This is exactly what I was talking about.

living in denial.