• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Just a reminder that the Los Angeles Lakers are the defending champs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nba Finals Sport GIF by NBA

Morning everybody... :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There aren’t 9 better scorers.

But probably 6-8 of those guys are better players.

Meh, I don't know. With Kuzma's defensive improvement, I think he's right there with any of those guys. It's going to be interesting to see if he takes that one more step that he needs to take. He's not going to be an all star, but he's a solid rotational player and could be better than that, but he needs to be more consistent.

One thing for sure, he's got more threats to his playing time this year than he has at any other time in his career. So if he wants to keep as many of his minutes as possible...he's going to need to take that next step or he could end up being forgotten. I love his confidence, but it's time for him to either take that next step or settle for being a 8 or 9 instead of the #3 he wants to be.

It's the pre-season...but so far, he's looking like he might be ready to take that step. We'll see when the games actually matter though.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't know. With Kuzma's defensive improvement, I think he's right there with any of those guys. It's going to be interesting to see if he takes that one more step that he needs to take. He's not going to be an all star, but he's a solid rotational player and could be better than that, but he needs to be more consistent.

One thing for sure, he's got more threats to his playing time this year than he has at any other time in his career. So if he wants to keep as many of his minutes as possible...he's going to need to take that next step or he could end up being forgotten. I love his confidence, but it's time for him to either take that next step or settle for being a 8 or 9 instead of the #3 he wants to be.

It's the pre-season...but so far, he's looking like he might be ready to take that step. We'll see when the games actually matter though.

Yeah.

He just doesn’t seem to get the team concept to me. Haven’t seen any Laker preseason games. But man, he jacks at times.

Would not shock me if THT took a significant chunk of his minutes this year.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

He just doesn’t seem to get the team concept to me. Haven’t seen any Laker preseason games. But man, he jacks at times.

Would not shock me if THT took a significant chunk of his minutes this year.
Agree. There are times when it looks like he's operating outside of the offense. If you're Lebron or AD, that's fine. But he ain't Lebron or AD. Heck, if he was the solid 3rd option that he wants to be, he could get away with it some. But he's not there yet either.

I've watched all of the games (shocking, I know lol). He looks like he's staying within the offense. But he's been getting a lot of time, so he's been getting plenty of shots within the offense. We'll see what happens in the regular season and if he can be consistent when there aren't as many shots coming his way.

And yeah, THT is coming after a few peoples minutes. Even Lebron better be careful. lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to know that even the Lakers bench will be able to compete with a lot of the leagues starting units.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No tribute to Kobe Bryant?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year clearly proved that the Lakers run is over!!!! No need to even play the remaining 71 games for them.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year clearly proved that the Lakers run is over!!!! No need to even play the remaining 71 games for them.
I've done the math, if you take last night's result and extrapolate it over the full season... the Lakers will be 0-72.

(!)

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done the math, if you take last night's result and extrapolate it over the full season... the Lakers will be 0-72.

(!)

Exactly. It's a perfectly reasonable logical conclusion.

Note: Thanks for ignoring my stupid typo. I can't even troll right.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep. They should just pack it in now and save themselves the disappointment and future regret.

Maybe try again next season when they're more rested.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought i'd remind ya'll again before the playoffs officially start again