• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh McDaniels HC of the Green Bay Packers?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the odds. Th things is I have heard names not even on this list

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll take the job then right before he is announced back out

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except McCarthy won. Thanks mostly to his QB, but Patricia isn't winning and he's an asshole.

Sounds Kinda like Greg Schiano.

I think McDaniels could be really good, but I don't know if I'd want to give him full control again (even though his last draft in Denver was pretty good). And likely it would be something he'd want.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't even try to bother coaching a talented young Cutler that had just developed in Shanahan's WCO. No way he can handle Rodgers.

So he decided back then when everyone was enamored with Cutler's arm still and Cutler was asking for his first huge contract (got more than Peyton, Brady, Palmer, etc), and his trade value was at an all time high, to trade him for some first round picks (one which became Von Miller) because he thought Cutler had uncoachable flaws is a bad move?

I don't think putting his eggs in the "I'll save Cutler" basket would have kept his job. No offense but I've seen that story before with Shanahan, Lovie Smith, Trestman, Kromer, Tice, Martz, Turner, Dennison, Clyde Christensen etc...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't be that hard. NFL is an Offensive League and McDaniels is excellent.

If you're referring to the Colts fiasco, what exactly do you know about what occurred with 100% certainty and accuracy. To this day, no one in the media has been able to get JM or the Colts to sit down and explain exactly what did happen. Neither side will sit down and explain it to us.

You need to preface with, "In my opinion".

too much herp in your derp

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I approve this move. Maybe he can get Rodgers out of Green Bay too?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a joke of a HC.

Not sure saying this makes a whole lot of sense. A lot of coached failed their first time out, they learned from it and had success. I think its fair to say Josh botched his first shot but I do feel he could learn from that and have success.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he decided back then when everyone was enamored with Cutler's arm still and Cutler was asking for his first huge contract (got more than Peyton, Brady, Palmer, etc), and his trade value was at an all time high, to trade him for some first round picks (one which became Von Miller) because he thought Cutler had uncoachable flaws is a bad move?

I don't think putting his eggs in the "I'll save Cutler" basket would have kept his job. No offense but I've seen that story before with Shanahan, Lovie Smith, Trestman, Kromer, Tice, Martz, Turner, Dennison, Clyde Christensen etc...
He didn't believe in himself to mold the talent. Something the previous coach was successfully doing. Funny thing is he's actually correct and that's why he's not hirable in the first place.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a bullshit.

They got Von Miller because McDaniels is a shit coach and went 4-12, not from the draft picks he acquired in the Cutler trade.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Kraft make some sort of promise to JM last time he turned down the HC offer that he would be the next patriots HC after Belicheck left?
McDaniels made a promise to the Indianapolis Colts that he would be their head coach, but we saw how that worked out.