• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Hart

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im keeping my eye on this kid. He had an ankle injury that kept him out of the summer league but I really think he will make a strong impact on this team. I like his athleticism and ability to shoot. He was a 4 year college player who says he plays tenaciously. I like his attitude and skillset. I think the Lakers stole this guy in the draft.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hart, Kuzma and Ball all continue to develop and get better, that draft haul will be one of the best ever by a team

Now, if only Kobe could instill his dedication into these guys because very few players have the kind of hunger to get better than the Mamba did

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the pick at the time and he has done nothing to change that. He could very well be the starting SG moving forward (depending on where the Lakers spend their FA cash).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved the pick at the time and he has done nothing to change that. He could very well be the starting SG moving forward (depending on where the Lakers spend their FA cash).

I like him off the bench. But could see him starting, as you said, depending on where the Lakers spend their cap money.

If they were to, for example, get Lebron and take a chance that Boogie can fully recover from his Achilles, then I think he's the starting SG.

But, if they sign Lebron and PG. Then I see Ingram or PG at the 2 spot and the other at the 3 with Hart coming off the bench.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him off the bench. But could see him starting, as you said, depending on where the Lakers spend their cap money.

If they were to, for example, get Lebron and take a chance that Boogie can fully recover from his Achilles, then I think he's the starting SG.

But, if they sign Lebron and PG. Then I see Ingram or PG at the 2 spot and the other at the 3 with Hart coming off the bench.

Or, if they sign only Lebron and re-sign KCP to another 1 year deal. I see him coming off the bench. lol

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, if they sign only Lebron and re-sign KCP to another 1 year deal. I see him coming off the bench. lol
f rookies that played at least 60 games and attempted at least three 3-pointers per game during the regular season, Hart ranked third in 3-point percentage only behind the No. 3 pick in the draft Jayson Tatum and the No. 12 pick Luke Kennard.

Rookie stats don’t impress you much? Hart was also one of five guards to shoot above 39 percent from behind the arc this season while grabbing more than 4 rebounds per game. The others? Steph Curry, Jaylen Brown, Tyreke Evans and Kyle Lowry. So Hart is either a future star, or Tyreke Evans.

Inimical

Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes been fucking phenomenal this season.

plays both sides of the ball

watch how he lays out on this play

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart is starting to force some off balance 3's and missing. When he has a good look with his shoulders square and on balance he doesn't miss hardly. Hope he doesn't force as much going forward.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hart been getting some playing time and doing pretty good - Kyle Kuzma, however has been the best fit with LeBron - If the Lakers could get Trevor Ariza for KCP, with Chandler and Ariza - I think the Lakers would be a top three team

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what Magic and Pelinka are thinking and the Chandler deal has really helped our overall defense and a presence in the paint. Chandler can and does add to the scoring. Ariza would add another veteran defensive player as well as some decent three-point shooting. I hope they can bring Ariza back!!