• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I have to say, You people are wrapped around Wilsons nuts. He is not that good. You notice when his team dissipated so did he. They couldn't even make the playoffs. He does very good in the fourth quarter when he is coming from behind. In reception percentage he was rated number 22 this year. By the way that is 22 of 32

Uh, have you looked, actually LOOKED at the numbers he put up last year compared to the other QB's in the league?

I mean have whatever opinion you want, but you don't get to make up your own facts.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, have you looked, actually LOOKED at the numbers he put up last year compared to the other QB's in the league?

I mean have whatever opinion you want, but you don't get to make up your own facts.

Meanwhile, Josh Allen in
2016: 56%
2017: 56.3%

That's a huge improvement according to Josh Allen standards... Maybe he can reach 57% in the NFL...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO way.. Russ is a proven guy that you know can get the job done, he always battles and gives us a chance, you just can't trade away a top QB in the league... That would set us back big time...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Um.....no

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL teams would be better served if they signed Johnny Manziel over taking Josh Allen.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still take Russ. Allen has done well this year but let's see how he does in his first playoff game.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll still take Russ. Allen has done well this year but let's see how he does in his first playoff game.
My problem is, when I initially mentioned Josh Allen people basically were saying he was shit. No QB is worth 120 mil, makes it impossible to pay other players and keep a cohesive team. When Josh's rookie contract is up I will feel the same about him.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To ALL you naysayers, Lick my balls!! Talk shit now

So you're retarded... got it.

Josh Allen is looking pretty good. Russell Wilson is much more than "Not that good." He's putting together a Hall of Fame career.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My problem is, when I initially mentioned Josh Allen people basically were saying he was shit. No QB is worth 120 mil, makes it impossible to pay other players and keep a cohesive team. When Josh's rookie contract is up I will feel the same about him.
Yeah not a lot of rookie QBs work out so trading a known quality QB for a lottery ticket isn’t a practice I would endorse. The money part evens out as good teams you face in the playoffs ( Packers, Saints, Chiefs) are paying out the same big bucks to their QBs. Even teams like the Rams and Eagles pay out big for less then quality QBs after they swung and whiffed on rookie QBs.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not a lot of rookie QBs work out so trading a known quality QB for a lottery ticket isn’t a practice I would endorse. The money part evens out as good teams you face in the playoffs ( Packers, Saints, Chiefs) are paying out the same big bucks to their QBs. Even teams like the Rams and Eagles pay out big for less then quality QBs after they swung and whiffed on rookie QBs.
After this season the Rams will not be that good, they have a mountain of free agents to pay for. That goes for the 49ers as well. I know Jamal Adams is a great player but for one I doubt Seattle will be able to afford his next contract and they gave up 2 number one picks. Ask Washington how they feel about that when they gave St. Louis 2 number ones for Robert Griffin the turd.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be a pure pocket passer

Actually Allen uses his legs a lot much like RW did when he was young.

But Carson Wentz turned out pretty solid.

Not really, he showed enough flashes early on to get his big contract and now he's been benched and the Eagles would love to unload him.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out 12 Int.

Ok to Allen's 8...

Yet Wilson has my yards and TDs and a better passer rating...

Yes Allen is good but Wilson is absolutely no slouch like you are trying to make him out to be

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In today's market that will be the floor for a decent QB though...

Has Allen gotten much much better he certainly has but not on the level of Wilson yet

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to wrap my head around a guy whose SH handle is named after Snoop Dog on here ranting about Seattle being nothing but potheads and you can't get away from the smell.
Really??? Everywhere you went in Seattle was nothing but a fog of pot smoke? Because in my experience that is completely unadulterated bullshit.
........almost as much bullshit as trading away Wilson. I've been a Seahawk's fan since day #1 and I don't care how good Allen becomes, there was no way in hell that the franchise would have traded the best QB that we have ever had (Hasselbeck, Krieg, and Zorn are the next best) for an unknown quantity.
Despite the outcome and you prognosticating skills the proposal was ridiculous 3 years ago and it still remains ridiculous. PC and Wilson are tied at the hip and we are winning or losing based on that. The ONLY player that I would trade Wilson for is Mahomes (and that's obviously isn't happening). Not Allen, Jackson, Murray, etc. It's not to say that they can't have better careers (anything is possible) but good, stable franchises just don't do crazy things like trade the team leader in the middle of a HOF career. This isn't a Madden game. If the Seahawks operated in such a reckless manner then we wouldn't have had the success that we have achieved under PC's regime.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this season the Rams will not be that good, they have a mountain of free agents to pay for. That goes for the 49ers as well. I know Jamal Adams is a great player but for one I doubt Seattle will be able to afford his next contract and they gave up 2 number one picks. Ask Washington how they feel about that when they gave St. Louis 2 number ones for Robert Griffin the turd.

Another strange prediction. Do you really think that the Seahawks let Adams go? Particularly after they spent the aforementioned two 1st round picks on him?
Resigning Adams to a long term deal is a top priority for the Seahawks. He is scheduled to make $9.5 million next year as his 5th year option. So you have the next year to work on a deal, after which the franchise tag will come into play if necessary. Only a complete blow up by Adams (seems highly unlikely as he seems very happy here after his Jets experience), or career altering injury would detain the Hawks from locking him up long term.