• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Josh Allen

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am going to get completely butchered over this comment but here go's. I would absolutely love to see the Seahawks trade Russell Wilson to the Cleveland Browns for the number one overall and use that pick for Josh Allen. As I live in Wyoming, I have watched this kid for the last few years and he is a crazy talent. I can assure you that he is going to be a superstar. Say what you want about inferior talent that he played against, but he had inferior talent to play for and still produced. His rocket arm is going to be special for years to come. Kid can throw 90 yards at approximately 70 miles per hour. He will be a pure pocket passer. At 6' 5" he will easily see over the line.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am going to get completely butchered over this comment but here go's. I would absolutely love to see the Seahawks trade Russell Wilson to the Cleveland Browns for the number one overall and use that pick for Josh Allen. As I live in Wyoming, I have watched this kid for the last few years and he is a crazy talent. I can assure you that he is going to be a superstar. Say what you want about inferior talent that he played against, but he had inferior talent to play for and still produced. His rocket arm is going to be special for years to come. Kid can throw 90 yards at approximately 70 miles per hour. He will be a pure pocket passer. At 6' 5" he will easily see over the line.

You're trolling? Right?

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, not in english.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhh, since you're being serious:

Russell Wilson is already an elite QB. We'd be trading a top 5 NFL QB in his prime essentially for an unknown commodity who will likely take some time to adjust to the NFL.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen stinks. 7 out of 10 games he had 1 or 0 td passes. Played against inferior teams. Should have thrown for 40 tds. I know the talent around him wasn’t great, but a great QB makes average wrs look good. He didn’t. I wouldn’t touch this guy at all.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen will be a bust... I wouldn't want to put my eggs into his basket in terms of leaning on him to be a starting QB in this league...

Just say not to Drugs AND Allen...

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one commenting here watch the combine today? He was the star of the show. I will save this link for future reference. I have nothing against Russell, but if not for his legs, he would not be that good. I don't do drugs or smoke weed like the potheads of Washington, just stating my opinion.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh Allen will be a bust... I wouldn't want to put my eggs into his basket in terms of leaning on him to be a starting QB in this league...

Just say not to Drugs AND Allen...
Won't be a starter, and you say I am on drugs?

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rockford:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any one commenting here watch the combine today? He was the star of the show. I will save this link for future reference. I have nothing against Russell, but if not for his legs, he would not be that good. I don't do drugs or smoke weed like the potheads of Washington, just stating my opinion.

So, the only reason Wilson is good is because of his legs? I assume you mean because he can avoid the pressure he's under. So, the solution to that is to put a less athletic quarterback back there and think that he'll be killed less than Wilson would be? Yeah, let's throw an unproven rookie behind our porous line while getting rid of the best QB in team history and just watch Allen burn out like David Carr.

But, in case you're actually saying that Wilson isn't talented without his legs then you really are out of it. Let's just throw away the guy ranked 2nd in QB rating all-time straight up for a complete unknown at the professional level. At least the Seahawks won't be in re-tool mode anymore - they'll be in straight up rebuild.

Russell Wilson has reached 100 AV faster than any QB in NFL history (6 seasons). If he maintains his current pace, he'll reach 200 in just 12 years (Peyton Manning is the only QB to reach it that fast). That's just one metric where Wilson has been as good or better than everyone. He holds many team and league records - but, yeah, let's dump him for a guy from Wyoming who can barely complete 55% of his college passes, you know - because the combine is so important when it comes to these things.

None of this takes into consideration that trading Wilson would still cost the Seahawks $21 million against the cap so that they can look like the Browns for a season or more.

But, yeah - people not liking the idea is only because they didn't watch Allen have a good combine.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other tidbit, he was coached by the same coach as Carson Wentz. It is locally rumored that should he still be on the board at number 5, Denver will be taking him.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell you what, if the Browns offered us their next 5 1st rounders and next 5 2nd rounders, id consider it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bc he can throw 70 yards? You know who else could, Jamarcus Russell. Is accuracy is average at best. He can make some great throws but his consistency has not been good. Not sure I have seen a guy projected this high and his stats being so poor. He didn’t have a ton of talent but look at his competition, it wasn’t good

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bc he can throw 70 yards? You know who else could, Jamarcus Russell. Is accuracy is average at best. He can make some great throws but his consistency has not been good. Not sure I have seen a guy projected this high and his stats being so poor. He didn’t have a ton of talent but look at his competition, it wasn’t good
Unfortunately he didn't have receivers that were worth a damn either. He can throw the ball but he isn't able to catch it as well. Fortunately for him, NFL scouts unlike fans, can see that.

snoopgoofdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North Dakota State didn't have much competition either, But Carson Wentz turned out pretty solid.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately he didn't have receivers that were worth a damn either. He can throw the ball but he isn't able to catch it as well. Fortunately for him, NFL scouts unlike fans, can see that.
North Dakota State didn't have much competition either, But Carson Wentz turned out pretty solid.
Ok, but you dont trade top 5 qb in the league for that, thats dumb.