• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Tucker to transfer

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he even played all season?

"We support Jordan and his family's decision" - Coach K

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw him in street clothes at the Evansville game with no mention of being injured. He has played 14 total minutes this season. With O'Connell and Goldwire and even Jack White getting playing time in front of him I doubt he even saw practice minutes. He probably saw this coming almost as soon as he signed.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw him in street clothes at the Evansville game with no mention of being injured. He has played 14 total minutes this season. With O'Connell and Goldwire and even Jack White getting playing time in front of him I doubt he even saw practice minutes. He probably saw this coming almost as soon as he signed.

Most likely. Wish him well and maybe he'll get playing time. However, he had to know this before he signed I would think.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely. Wish him well and maybe he'll get playing time. However, he had to know this before he signed I would think.

The statement from Coach K:

"We support Jordan and his family's decision"....In other words, his parents were influencing him that sitting on the bench and waiting his turn was not for him.

"We appreciate his commitment to Duke during his time here"....In other words, only pussies quit and transfer because they were never actually committed to the program to begin with. Plus, if you were a committed player to the team you wouldn't put yourself above the team and leave.

"Jordan represented our program well and we wish him the very best moving forward"...In other words, at least you went to class and will be able to transfer in good academic standing without flunking out. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Other recent transfers who didn't make the commitments necessary to play at Duke: Rasheed Suilamon, Derrick Thornton, Chase Jeter, etc., etc., etc. This will continue as long as they sign OAD's.

(Translations by douggie)