• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Love is 3rd string QB

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. sorry man........mentally, i dont care what anyone says, that superbowl flop hurts.
UGA lost a game inside the ten with time ticking down versus Bama in the SEC title game back when Richt was the HC. There are a lot of gut wrenching losses including the Braves infield fly rule game against the Cardinals. If it weren’t for the World Series in the 90s I’d say they’re cursed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA lost a game inside the ten with time ticking down versus Bama in the SEC title game back when Richt was the HC. There are a lot of gut wrenching losses including the Braves infield fly rule game against the Cardinals. If it weren’t for the World Series in the 90s I’d say they’re cursed.
move up to the NE, we seem to have some strong organizations between pgh, new york, new england..........just saying

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
move up to the NE, we seem to have some strong organizations between pgh, new york, new england..........just saying
I live in Wisconsin and get to make fun of the Packers and Bears fans when I feel like it. It’s not as good as winning though.