• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Love is 3rd string QB

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling him a bust now.

I have heard he had a decent camp and came on good at the end. It is also fact the Boyle the #2 QB had an outstanding camp. There is now way the Pack would only keep 2 QBs with no off season work and no preseason games with no pro experience and have him as your teams back up. Rodgers himself did not do much in his first 2 or 3 years did you label him a bust before he had a chance to show what he could do?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard he had a decent camp and came on good at the end. It is also fact the Boyle the #2 QB had an outstanding camp. There is now way the Pack would only keep 2 QBs with no off season work and no preseason games with no pro experience and have him as your teams back up. Rodgers himself did not do much in his first 2 or 3 years did you label him a bust before he had a chance to show what he could do?
Rodgers showed he was ready almost from day one but Favre stood in his way.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not even close. Hell he got hurt multiple times before he took over.
The Packers have Tim Boyle as a capable backup. Reaching for Love in the first round made no sense.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again Aaron Rodgers carried the team to victory.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers have Tim Boyle as a capable backup. Reaching for Love in the first round made no sense.
That I agree with but that wasnt what we were discussing. Nice deflection

Reactions: GNG

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed to draft a receiver. No team needed to draft one more than Green Bay and they certainly didn’t need to waste draft capital on a risky QB pick. Unless Love ends up being a stud it’s one of the worst draft moves in recent history.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They needed to draft a receiver. No team needed to draft one more than Green Bay and they certainly didn’t need to waste draft capital on a risky QB pick. Unless Love ends up being a stud it’s one of the worst draft moves in recent history.
with respect, they looked like they didnt need any receivers yesterday, and that perhaps that was media driven. It was one game, but.........

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with respect, they looked like they didnt need any receivers yesterday, and that perhaps that was media driven. It was one game, but.........
Nobody after Adams had more than 4 catches. Valdes-Scantling I will say does have potential but he has in his career been a boom or bust player. He had a few 100 yard games last year too but more often turned in 20-50 yard games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody after Adams had more than 4 catches. Valdes-Scantling I will say does have potential but he has in his career been a boom or bust player. He had a few 100 yard games last year too but more often turned in 20-50 yard games.
i agree with you, but maybe they're content with that.....and may be all they need

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with you, but maybe they're content with that.....and may be all they need
It just seems like malpractice to have a guy like Rodgers and not even really try to provide options. The fact that they’re not loaded with rings is mostly because of the front office IMO. Rodgers has been carrying dead weight most of the time. It’s actually kind of a similar situation to Manning at the end of his days in Indianapolis. That team was a bunch of nobodies without him to the point where they could get Luck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It just seems like malpractice to have a guy like Rodgers and not even really try to provide options. The fact that they’re not loaded with rings is mostly because of the front office IMO. Rodgers has been carrying dead weight most of the time. It’s actually kind of a similar situation to Manning at the end of his days in Indianapolis. That team was a bunch of nobodies without him to the point where they could get Luck.
I just look at Roethlisbergers cast. Hes had some studs, so has rodgers, but they werent high draft picks.....like when he had sanders, AB, mike wallace........manny sanders..........etc.........great qb's build their wr's ..........its jsut a thought, agree they may have been better served adding one. They also may have felt that funchess was all they needed and he opted out.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just look at Roethlisbergers cast. Hes had some studs, so has rodgers, but they werent high draft picks.....like when he had sanders, AB, mike wallace........manny sanders..........etc.........great qb's build their wr's ..........its jsut a thought, agree they may have been better served adding one. They also may have felt that funchess was all they needed and he opted out.
Not everybody works out but if you look at the draft capital spent on them it’s usually late rounders who are very raw talent-wise. Adams being an exception with a second round pick out of Fresno State. I think it would be fair to say they could do better. I’m generally of the opinion every team should have at least two proper options in the air. If Adams gets hurt (I hope he doesn’t) they’re going to be kind of screwed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not everybody works out but if you look at the draft capital spent on them it’s usually late rounders who are very raw talent-wise. Adams being an exception with a second round pick out of Fresno State. I think it would be fair to say they could do better. I’m generally of the opinion every team should have at least two proper options in the air. If Adams gets hurt (I hope he doesn’t) they’re going to be kind of screwed.
in todays age yes. I dont disagree with you.......But when i start to think about it......and think about really good qb's.........how many have heavy investments in their weapons........

Brady-lol his weapons
Brees-Thomas was a 2nd rounder, but thats about it.
russ?- nope
Ben-nope , although late in the career theyve been drafting top 2-3 rounds....
mahomes-his weapons sans CHE arent high picks
rodgers-nope

Ryans team has invested in his weapons, sans the superbowl run, its handicapped them...

I dunno........just spitballing

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in todays age yes. I dont disagree with you.......But when i start to think about it......and think about really good qb's.........how many have heavy investments in their weapons........

Brady-lol his weapons
Brees-Thomas was a 2nd rounder, but thats about it.
russ?- nope
Ben-nope , although late in the career theyve been drafting top 2-3 rounds....
mahomes-his weapons sans CHE arent high picks
rodgers-nope

Ryans team has invested in his weapons, sans the superbowl run, its handicapped them...

I dunno........just spitballing
Atlanta’s issue has always been an extremely weak defense due to either injuries or poor personnel choices. They have also struggled significantly running the ball since Shanahan left to San Francisco. Who knows if Gurley can change that. Having the receivers is nice but being that bad overall isn’t going to work out well. I would probably say Rodgers is better than Ryan by enough to mitigate some of that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta’s issue has always been an extremely weak defense due to either injuries or poor personnel choices. They have also struggled significantly running the ball since Shanahan left to San Francisco. Who knows if Gurley can change that. Having the receivers is nice but being that bad overall isn’t going to work out well. I would probably say Rodgers is better than Ryan by enough to mitigate some of that.
i guess what im saying is some of that cash could be allocated to the D.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess what im saying is some of that cash could be allocated to the D.
True but their second option is still on his rookie deal and Julio is being paid like a star. They will need to make some tough decisions in the near future.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but their second option is still on his rookie deal and Julio is being paid like a star. They will need to make some tough decisions in the near future.
Yeah definitey. Right now it’s not bad.... I dunno how they ended up so awful