• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Howard doesn't talk to press

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Bucs game Jordan Howard refuses to talk to press. I could be reading too much into it but it doesn't appear Jordan was very happy about his limitations in the Bucs game. This is the beginning of the end for Mr Howard. I like the guy as a person but if it were up to me, he would have already been traded. Now there's little return value with him.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Bucs game Jordan Howard refuses to talk to press. I could be reading too much into it but it doesn't appear Jordan was very happy about his limitations in the Bucs game. This is the beginning of the end for Mr Howard. I like the guy as a person but if it were up to me, he would have already been traded. Now there's little return value with him.
He doesn’t seem to fit the offense. He is still very good though. Maybe we could get some value for him on the trade market?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no value for a RB that's like, 3rd in rushing over the last 2 years?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no value for a RB that's like, 3rd in rushing over the last 2 years?

You see, here's the difference between me and idiots like you and richi. All you twits look at are stats. And I've got to think GMs in this league are more like me than you two numbnuts. 3rd in the league in rushing means absolutely nothing to me because I knew it was all a mirage. There's so much more to rushing yards than you know. If Howard runs for a 100 yards w/out ever getting touched, then who cares about the stats?

Howard was never very good. You will never understand because your understanding of football is limited and is only at a cute child level.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, here's the difference between me and idiots like you and richi. All you twits look at are stats. And I've got to think GMs in this league are more like me than you two numbnuts. 3rd in the league in rushing means absolutely nothing to me because I knew it was all a mirage. There's so much more to rushing yards than you know. If Howard runs for a 100 yards w/out ever getting touched, then who cares about the stats?

Howard was never very good. You will never understand because your understanding of football is limited and is only at a cute child level.

tenor.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another thread where the genius is 6 months ahead of everyone else.