• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jordan Hicks To The Cards 4 years up to 36 mil

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha.

YOU claimed we would need to wait till June. I said it was about to happen.
Advantage me

claimed what was about to happen. And yes, I said wait till June, when teams are gearing up for camp, to see who teams (specifically the Eagles) lost, signed and drafted b4 declaring a bad offseason. Is that wrong or advantage me?

Now you’re hopping around spinning all these deals to the eagles advantage because you look dumb.
Again... advantage me.

Spinning what deals. Many here agree the Malik Jackson deal to be good. Eagles fans and non fans. Which deal was dumb?

You always know when you’ve won an internet battke when your opponent claims that their words were twisted.

Just 1 example is the June comment. You twisted that to claim I said we'd have to wait till June to see if the Eagles lost x y or z. In fact, I said wait till June to see who was lost vs gained to declare no one was replaced for better or worse. Dispute that as a good barometer to judge the offseason and what a team has going into camp.

You just lost a young guy who started 12 games for you last year but ... meh... he can be replaced. We haven’t even reached ACTUAL free agency (we are still in the legal tampering period) and you are already back peddling.

You won’t last till June... junior.

Back peddling on what? that I'm sorry to see him go, but think he can be replaced given his injury history? Or that I like both Jackson moves as they fill a need the Eagles had (deep threat and reliable DT next to Cox). Please tell me what I backpeddled on specifically.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
claimed what was about to happen. And yes, I said wait till June, when teams are gearing up for camp, to see who teams (specifically the Eagles) lost, signed and drafted b4 declaring a bad offseason. Is that wrong or advantage me?

Spinning what deals. Many here agree the Malik Jackson deal to be good. Eagles fans and non fans. Which deal was dumb?

Just 1 example is the June comment. You twisted that to claim I said we'd have to wait till June to see if the Eagles lost x y or z. In fact, I said wait till June to see who was lost vs gained to declare no one was replaced for better or worse. Dispute that as a good barometer to judge the offseason and what a team has going into camp.

Back peddling on what? that I'm sorry to see him go, but think he can be replaced given his injury history? Or that I like both Jackson moves as they fill a need the Eagles had (deep threat and reliable DT next to Cox). Please tell me what I backpeddled on specifically.

Uh-oh... it’s time to sound the alarm. Another eagles fan in distress...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess. Funny how many of the Eagles biggest issues heading into FA have been solved:

DE... They resign Graham
DT... They sign Jackson
WR deep threat... Trade for Desean

Still to go...

RB... I would guess draft or a surprise FA
D-line depth... Draft in a widely agreed deep D-lline draft
O-line future./backup... Draft most likely

Have they solved the brittle bitch QB problem?

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh... it’s time to sound the alarm. Another eagles fan in distress...

So no answers to anything. Just a pointless response. Good to know.