• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jonathan Goodwin [Questions]

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
1. Did he ever come back into the game after that leg injury?

--if not--

2. What's his status for this week?

3. Did our O-line fair better or worse without him?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure he did

TheGrab.png

Pretty sure that is him in the left screaming to the crowd after VDs game winner

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came back in not too long after he walked out... probably just a tweak at that time....

Can't chance it with Rachal at Rg lol....

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm pretty sure he did

TheGrab.png

Pretty sure that is him in the left screaming to the crowd after VDs game winner

Wonder which TD they're celebrating :pop2:

@Calamity

I was trying to piece this game back together and I came to a point where I remember the announcer saying Snyder was going to slide over to C allowing Rachal to play RG, but my memory recalls the niners having good protection down the stretch. My brain kept flashing ERROR messages, since good protection and Rachal almost never go together! Great you guys were paying more attention than I was

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder which TD they're celebrating :pop2:

@Calamity

I was trying to piece this game back together and I came to a point where I remember the announcer saying Snyder was going to slide over to C allowing Rachal to play RG, but my memory recalls the niners having good protection down the stretch. My brain kept flashing ERROR messages, since good protection and Rachal almost never go together! Great you guys were paying more attention than I was[/QUOTE

Yeah, the one series that Chilo was in he was falling and getting beat, it made me laugh. I couldn't believe that he couldn't stay on his feet for one series. Goodwin was back the very next series. That was one that I was checking hard, since the Saints were on that come back.

I didn't even realize that Goodwin was a pro bowler until they showed it at the start of the game. He turned out to be a nice pick up.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I cant believe that Kilgore is worse then Chilo. I dont understand why we suit up Chilo and even have him on his team. He is completely useless. Must practice decent or something...