• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John stockton NBA finals

Raw_Bee808

Gifted Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was actually built like a brick shit-house. 6 ft er whatever, but solid af. Mawfk would set a pick like no PG before or after. He was awesome.

Well, we must have different idesa on what being built like a 'brick shit-house' is because, IMO he had a solid build but nothing spectacular or anything, watch that clip I posted from the Dream Team doc, he looks like a normal guy to me.

I agree, he was awesome and as a I said before, he was a killer on the court and even a little dirty at times and he took no shit from anyone.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we must have different idesa on what being built like a 'brick shit-house' is because, IMO he had a solid build but nothing spectacular or anything, watch that clip I posted from the Dream Team doc, he looks like a normal guy to me.

I agree, he was awesome and as a I said before, he was a killer on the court and even a little dirty at times and he took no shit from anyone.

Ya, he was small by NBA standards for sure, but 6'1" , 280 lbs, with like 2% body fat...if that's a regular guy, I'm irregular af. I met him a few times, and he didn't look near as diminutive in person.

For a small white dude, he was actually pretty cut.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miss that Rockets court and unis.

Not me, those uniforms were an abomination. And I remember the first year they had that motif on their court, the NBA forced the Rockets to take half of the cartoony shit they had plastered all over their hardwood because it was so overdone/distracting