• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John (Mr Ed) Elway, what a......

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackass.jpg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you don't like John Elway.

I don't like him either. He was a dead ringer for my childhood arch-rival. I took one look at him as he was coming out of college and I hated him. I then built on that with listening to all the admiration and adoration. He was a good quarterback but way overrated.

Elway did a reasonably good effort in his first year as GM. It is now time for his sophomore slump.
This year will be his Kaepernick year.....

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great quarterback - even greater Jackass.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just slipped thats all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like him either. He was a dead ringer for my childhood arch-rival. I took one look at him as he was coming out of college and I hated him. I then built on that with listening to all the admiration and adoration. He was a good quarterback but way overrated.

Elway did a reasonably good effort in his first year as GM. It is now time for his sophomore slump.

:agree::10::nod:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was funny... But there names both start with John so he get's a pass... It was still funny though...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was funny... But there names both start with John so he get's a pass... It was still funny though...

I hear you boog, but no passes at that level ,man....How many mil does he make a year ???
Way too many to be that dufus as to thank himself.....All I can say is;

GomerPyle.jpg
You go Gomer !! :pound:

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has little to do with not playing for the old colts, it's because I just can't stand the guy....
He was always way over hyped, I don't care what his stats say, Elvis Grbac threw for 4000 yrds the year before Ozzie was dumb enough to hire him, and totally bombed here....
They forgot to mention he was on a team that had no running game and a losing record....
Elway did similar, but with some success til he hit the big game , 0-4....
Davis pulled him from a stat chumpion to a 2 time SB winner just in the nick of time....
All that aside, what makes anyone think he could be a good GM ??
You can look at his body language and tell he is a fish out of water, and clearly his mind is on himself more than the team....John Elway would like to thank John Elway, he has called a meeting with himself today to get things sorted out how he and himself would like to do things from here on out, (the door).....:pound:

So do you have the same hatred for Jim Kelly? I think he was 0-4 in the big game..

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too soon to decide if he's a good GM or not. We'll know a lot more in the next few years.

By this logic then it's too early to spout off about Elway being a poor GM. This thread should be flushed.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Elway is a good GM and maybe the sauce is talking sometimes. The only bad decision he made was replacing Tebow with Manning

Actually, putting Tebow in as the starter was almost brilliant for Elway. The team was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone; with Tebow the season would have been tanked and the Broncos would have drafted Luck with the first pick and it also would have shut up the Tebow Nation that demanded he play.

Too bad Tebow had a direct line to God and won all those games.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, putting Tebow in as the starter was almost brilliant for Elway. The team was trying to kill 2 birds with one stone; with Tebow the season would have been tanked and the Broncos would have drafted Luck with the first pick and it also would have shut up the Tebow Nation that demanded he play.

Too bad Tebow had a direct line to God and won all those games.

He should have left Orton in and you guys would have had Luck, instead of that connection above

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sophomore slump? Elway has been GM for four years. How many years did you spend in the 10th grade?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sophomore slump? Elway has been GM for four years. How many years did you spend in the 10th grade?

I was biting my tongue. This dude probably starred in that bad Southie reality show a couple years ago. durty frickin pissa!

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do you have the same hatred for Jim Kelly? I think he was 0-4 in the big game..

To put those 2 names together is almost blasphemy....
Kelly carried his teams there on his back, Elway's teams carried him there on their hip....
Kelly was a classy guy with high morals and convictions, Elway was a me first, me second, and me third person, and still is.....
Now he's trying to get an unhealthy Kubiak to come save his butt again, not caring that the stress of HC'ing is extreme and could be fatal for him, he uses his close friendship to lure him even after he knew he wanted to stay here as OC....A lot less stressful job.
I don't dislike the team or the players/coaches, just Mr Ed the Bobblehead.....
John Elway would like to thank John Elway,
I mean John Denver, no no, John Kennedy, ahh the heck with it, I meant John Elway in the first place,

talking-horse.jpg

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool, you sir are a bitter tool. See ya.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have left Orton in and you guys would have had Luck, instead of that connection above

Tebow screwed up Elway's plans and won a playoff game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was biting my tongue. This dude probably starred in that bad Southie reality show a couple years ago. durty frickin pissa!

Ok,Broncos boss John Elway gets 3-year extension, General Manager added to his title | Fox News call me out bitches. Elway was given the title of General Manager in 2014. He is now in his sophomore year as general manager. Bring your "A game" bitches!!!!

Broncos boss John Elway gets 3-year extension, General Manager added to his title | Fox News

And you call yourselves Broncos fans!!!!!!