• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John (Mr Ed) Elway, what a......

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffoon !!

Elway opened conference by thanking John Elway

By John Breech | CBSSports.com

January 13, 2015 3:05 pm ET

Before taking questions from the media on Tuesday, Denver Broncos general manager John Elway opened up his conference by thanking the most important person in the organization: John Elway.

Elway-thanks-Elway-360-01-13.png

John Elway likes him some John Elway. (Broncos.com)

What a Goober !! :pound::clap::rollseyes::L

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you don't like John Elway.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think you don't like John Elway.
Pains me to side with a Raisin's fan, but I've despised this Elway doosh ever since he pulled his shit in the draft to avoid having to play for the Colts.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let us in on why you hate John so much? Bang your mom causing a divorce? OR maybe he got it with your wife. Whatever it is, let it go man. The hate will consume you

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pains me to side with a Raisin's fan, but I've despised this Elway doosh ever since he pulled his shit in the draft to avoid having to play for the Colts.

You sure that's why? And not because he was 10-0 vs your boys

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive hated elway since the hawks were in the old afc west.....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's the bigger "doosh"...Elway for refusing to play for the Colts back in '83 or Mr. Irsay (not the one that currently owns the Colts, his father) for moving the franchise outta town overnight on 3-29-84 w/o telling anyone?

Bunkamania

ESPN Defector
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have wanted to play for Irsay's team either.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway was reportedly a bit distraught before announcing that John Fox and the Broncos would be parting ways. This lead one reporter to ask, "Why the long face?".

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has little to do with not playing for the old colts, it's because I just can't stand the guy....
He was always way over hyped, I don't care what his stats say, Elvis Grbac threw for 4000 yrds the year before Ozzie was dumb enough to hire him, and totally bombed here....
They forgot to mention he was on a team that had no running game and a losing record....
Elway did similar, but with some success til he hit the big game , 0-4....
Davis pulled him from a stat chumpion to a 2 time SB winner just in the nick of time....
All that aside, what makes anyone think he could be a good GM ??
You can look at his body language and tell he is a fish out of water, and clearly his mind is on himself more than the team....John Elway would like to thank John Elway, he has called a meeting with himself today to get things sorted out how he and himself would like to do things from here on out, (the door).....:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it sounds like you should have a problem with Newsome for not being able to build a team at that time. Whatever it is, it makes you look like a little girl. Only bitches hold grudges like this.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that aside, what makes anyone think he could be a good GM ??

His personnel moves in FA and the draft should be exhibit A. He has been especially accomplished in finding later round and undrafted gems. He is certainly better than many of the other leagues GMs.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so it sounds like you should have a problem with Newsome for not being able to build a team at that time. Whatever it is, it makes you look like a little girl. Only bitches hold grudges like this.

Looks to me like it's you with the Midol problem, Shirley.....
If you can't handle the stress of an adult conversation, then go back to your play room where children belong.....
"Hey Wilbur, wanna be my HC ??

mr-ed.jpg

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one who started a thread to complain about a grown man I'll never come into contact with. Seriously, that's some pathetic shit right there man. Hopefully you find something a little more constructive to do with your day.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one who started a thread to complain about a grown man I'll never come into contact with. Seriously, that's some pathetic shit right there man. Hopefully you find something a little more constructive to do with your day.

Thank you Dr Phil, I'll take your biased advice and put it in your file, FLUSH !!!!!!
There ya go ............:rollseyes:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OldSchool is to Elway as HammerDown is to Boston

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow somebody questioning Elway as a GM...Hmm let's see the Broncos have won the AFC West 4 straight years since he took over. He was a big reason that Peyton Manning came to town along with DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, Knighton, Ward, Sanders, Welker, Vasquez, and others. He is the first GM to sign 3 FA's in a season that they actually made the pro bowl.

Let's see the Broncos have had the greatest offense in NFL history during his tenure. The Broncos this past season had the most Pro Bowl players make it in.

More coaches have been hired through the Broncos than any other team in the NFL since Elway took over.

The team is now considered America's Team with the most fans across the country.

The Broncos have made it to the Divisional Round of the playoffs every single year.

Do I need to keep going of why Elway is a good GM? I mean I haven't even talked about the draft yet.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow somebody questioning Elway as a GM...Hmm let's see the Broncos have won the AFC West 4 straight years since he took over. He was a big reason that Peyton Manning came to town along with DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib, Knighton, Ward, Sanders, Welker, Vasquez, and others. He is the first GM to sign 3 FA's in a season that they actually made the pro bowl.

Let's see the Broncos have had the greatest offense in NFL history during his tenure. The Broncos this past season had the most Pro Bowl players make it in.

More coaches have been hired through the Broncos than any other team in the NFL since Elway took over.

The team is now considered America's Team with the most fans across the country.

The Broncos have made it to the Divisional Round of the playoffs every single year.

Do I need to keep going of why Elway is a good GM? I mean I haven't even talked about the draft yet.

It's too soon to decide if he's a good GM or not. We'll know a lot more in the next few years.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos haven't won shit since Elway took over :laugh3: