• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

John Morton

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...needs to be fired. How does he still have a job after the 2011 season? Heck, other than Crabs, the WRs were pretty weak last season too. Also, you have to figure he had a hand in the AJ Jenkins pick. I don't want this guy near any of the niners young WRs, Patton, Baldwin and whoever else they decide to draft next year. Time to bring in a real WR coach Harbs, or at least a guy who knows how to judge WR talent (Ronald Johnson anyone?).

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I'm not overly impressed with Morton either, but I don't know how much difference a WR coach is gonna make.

49ersLLC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thread topic a change is needed. Jerry Rice is the man for the 49ers WR coach position and he should have been hired by the 49ers long ago.

The GOAT would be an invaluable resource to the players to the team and to the 49ers offense.

Draft Sammy Watkins and Rice's cousin Jordan Matthews and bring in Jerry Rice as new WR's coach in 2014 to work and develop them with Crabtree that's a win win!!

Jerry Rice's 2014 49ers WR Group:
Crabtree - wideout
Matthews - wideout
Watkins - slot & wideout

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...needs to be fired. How does he still have a job after the 2011 season? Heck, other than Crabs, the WRs were pretty weak last season too. Also, you have to figure he had a hand in the AJ Jenkins pick. I don't want this guy near any of the niners young WRs, Patton, Baldwin and whoever else they decide to draft next year. Time to bring in a real WR coach Harbs, or at least a guy who knows how to judge WR talent (Ronald Johnson anyone?).

Ya, damn that Johnny Morten for making Boldin so old and making Williams and Jenkins so shitty. And his causing injuries to Crabtree and Manningham is inexcusable.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thread topic a change is needed. Jerry Rice is the man for the 49ers WR coach position and he should have been hired by the 49ers long ago.

The GOAT would be an invaluable resource to the players to the team and to the 49ers offense.

Draft Sammy Watkins and Rice's cousin Jordan Matthews and bring in Jerry Rice as new WR's coach in 2014 to work and develop them with Crabtree that's a win win!!

Jerry Rice's 2014 49ers WR Group:
Crabtree - wideout
Matthews - wideout
Watkins - slot & wideout

Rice is one of my favorite niners. But great players don't necessarily translate into good coaches. How do you know he even wants to coach,

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, damn that Johnny Morten for making Boldin so old and making Williams and Jenkins so shitty. And his causing injuries to Crabtree and Manningham is inexcusable.

You can't teach bad players to be good player. Hopefully Baldwin can bring something hell anything would be more than Williams and Moore. Morton isn't responsible for the lack of depth we have at wr Crabtree and Manningham going down killed us.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't teach bad players to be good player. Hopefully Baldwin can bring something hell anything would be more than Williams and Moore. Morton isn't responsible for the lack of depth we have at wr Crabtree and Manningham going down killed us.

True, but there was ample time to satisfactorily address that problem though and Harbaugh and Baalke failed to do it. We are paying for it now bigtime.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but there was ample time to satisfactorily address that problem though and Harbaugh and Baalke failed to do it. We are paying for it now bigtime.

I agree I'm just saying can't blame situation on Morton