• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joey Bosa - Preach It Homie!

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably already posted. Don't care. Keep the thread going by posting all the blown calls we're gonna see throughout the rest of the playoffs.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While his rant is way off base about costing his team the game, I can't really disagree with him on the lack of accountability by officials. It's nothing new though and likely won't change because the league just "band-aids" the problem by telling them to put more emphasis on this or that. My biggest pet peeve remains the roughing the passer calls. It's like the QBs get to play flag football and it's so inconsistent that we don't know when to expect it. It's also time to implement a flopping call or even the jumping up and down looking for the flag as "unsportsmanlike". The histrionics is annoying and childish

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While his rant is way off base about costing his team the game, I can't really disagree with him on the lack of accountability by officials. It's nothing new though and likely won't change because the league just "band-aids" the problem by telling them to put more emphasis on this or that. My biggest pet peeve remains the roughing the passer calls. It's like the QBs get to play flag football and it's so inconsistent that we don't know when to expect it. It's also time to implement a flopping call or even the jumping up and down looking for the flag as "unsportsmanlike". The histrionics is annoying and childish
Nah, I enjoy watching grown ass men act like children. After all, they're playing a children's game

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Stern is smiling somewhere

Slowly but surely, the league becomes its own demise.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t tell me there’s no bias with some of these officials. They need to implement the quick review of penalties like they’ve done with the turnovers and such

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gots a solution: import referees from Europe and Africa. They won't have any bias towards any particular teams or players, and so many of the calls would be drop dead hilarious.

This is entertainment, after all, if the zebras want to be part of the show, make it a big part

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a whiny bitch. Sounds like half the NFL fans
Can’t disagree with you but he is also right about the officials. Why can officials get away with costing games? The Chargers were their own fate but calls are extremely inconsistent, more than ever. Defensive players have an extremely tough time playing this gsme with the rules.
They have about a 24 inch area where they can hit the QB. Go low- penalty, go high-penalty. Fall on the player-penalty. Celebrate after they finally get a legit sack on the QB-penalty.
Like I said, the Chargers were up
27-0 absolutely no reason to choke that away but do agree that officials could be more accountable. They can essentially do whatever they want. Some sort of strike system could be set in place. Maybe 3 or 5 strikes throughout the season until you get fined then after that fines go up. Kinda like the flagrant foul rule in the NBA. Obviously why this will never happen is bc what determines a strike.

At this point the NFL is just soft and broken. The real way to fix this is stop treating QB’s like babies.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my one thought - Refs missing a call is not like him getting a penalty. It's more like him missing a tackle - that's where the accountability is more apples to apples in comparison. If Bosa misses a tackle here and there, he's not paying a fine, or getting called out relentlessly. If refs miss a tackle (a call) then he expects them to be fined....would he like to be fined for each missed assignment, tackle, etc....?? No.

While I agree there needs to be more done to ensure a better officiating experience - there is no argument there - I think his rant is way off base, and the majority of his issues are self-inflicted because he's an ass....

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gots a solution: import referees from Europe and Africa. They won't have any bias towards any particular teams or players, and so many of the calls would be drop dead hilarious.

This is entertainment, after all, if the zebras want to be part of the show, make it a big part
I remember when the Brits started watching American Football. The announcers were hillareous!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see a guy obviously lined up in the neutral zone and it's not called. You see Randy Gregory glance at the neutral zone and it's called. On his penalty Bosa was hanging in that zone for sure. I can't figure out why it's so hard to figure out where to line up.

Some of those roughing penalties on the QB are silly for sure. But I saw Prime Time bitching about the 15 yards Hankins got for hitting Prescott. To my eye he big splashed him and made no attempt to not do it, did his push up after the hit.

Linemen down field was big this year. I hate points of emphasis.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa lost his team the game.

And got benched for it.

Maybe if he’d been hurt, like normal, they would’ve won?