• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jinx

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this seem to happen to anyone else? There have been more than a few times that I have turned on the Kings game and they seemed to have been playing well. Then, I turn on the TV and than all of the sudden the other team seems to flip a switch and scores. Another example is last night. I got home with about 13mins left in the 3rd and they were up 1-0 outshooting the Yotes by 2 to 1. They were playing well for a few mins then all of a sudden the Yotes start dominating.
I will say that I dont believe in jinx but its just so frustrating.

xis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then you're banned from watching the games for a week.

Honestly, I have my little superstations. I don't do certain things on game days.
Unless I go to a game I tend to watch the game after it's already started on DVR. I usually get home late and I somehow think things I do after a game as already ended has an affect on the outcome. Stupid, I know.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this seem to happen to anyone else? There have been more than a few times that I have turned on the Kings game and they seemed to have been playing well. Then, I turn on the TV and than all of the sudden the other team seems to flip a switch and scores. Another example is last night. I got home with about 13mins left in the 3rd and they were up 1-0 outshooting the Yotes by 2 to 1. They were playing well for a few mins then all of a sudden the Yotes start dominating.
I will say that I dont believe in jinx but its just so frustrating.
I’ve been there. I’ve actually avoided watching games over this.