• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy G Throws 5 Consecutive Picks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Russell Wilson. List invalid

Thought I would take something out of your book.

Oh come on now.

We know RW could never throw that many picks.

They're a run first scramble second offense.

Well except for that one time:sherm:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole premise is ridiculous. One bad day at training camp practice is supposed to mean anything. If this was something that was happening everyday and throughout preseason it might be concerning
its only because its your 100 million dollar qb with a little over ten starts and a big question mark as to wtf is going on there, otherwise ud be all over it

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're not. Niners will likely win 7 to 9 games this year. MAYBE make the last wildcard spot if they're lucky, but probably not.
I think that's a realistic assessment. If they finish .500 or better, that would have to be considered a positive step for the team. As for JimmyG, we really need to see a lot more before we have any clue on what he is or isn't but that contract is ridiculous on a complete unknown, imo. Most QB contracts are stupid these days but that one is mind boggling.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its only because its your 100 million dollar qb with a little over ten starts and a big question mark as to wtf is going on there, otherwise ud be all over it

I don't put anymore stock in one training camp practice than I would in any other practice. The other day in training camp he was on fire throwing a bunch of TD passes. It isn't like I would be all over that either declaring he is the second coming of Joe Montana because he was on fire at one practice. But people like to push narratives and as in most sites people like to overreact. I look at the practices as a whole along with the preseason games before forming an opinion on how things are going.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you guys see the p0rn star he chose to date? Maybe his vision is all fucked up.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw picks against his own defense right? I mean SF's defense has greatly improved. Could that be why?

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She looks like a badly constructed fuck doll. Gross.
She looks like someone mashed Snooki from Jersey Shore season 1 and Dog the Bounty Hunter’s wife together.