• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy G or Cam Newton This year Only

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one Carnzo , but for just this year, I think Cam is the better of 2 evils because of his mobility and rushing tds. Let's see what Belichick thinks, obviously he likes Kittles over Gronk for TE :L

Getting Kittle would be worth trying to get.
I like it

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they had found a way to keep him, he's still have nothing to work with today. Almost less than sweet fuck all.

The whole trade was a piss party anyway.

I also think Brady was destined to leave ASAP after the Butler SB fiasco. But JG was already gone.

I might be more inclined to try Ryan or a Rosen project over Garoppolo coming back.
The Butler SB fiasco was much deeper than Butler... Heck if Brady catches that one measly pass they probably win that game.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might actually give the QB time to look downfield...

I thought Malcolm Mitchell was a great pick, but sadly his knee became an issue.
But MM came in with knee issues.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Sonny. For some reason, JG has regressed a bit. Would have done so in NE? Don't know.
I agree that cam is undisciplined but does have that ability to plow over guys and not have to run like hell for the sideline slide into third base.

I kinda wish that BB could have picked up Rivers. It would be a gas watching screech at the WRs when he screwed up.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Sonny. For some reason, JG has regressed a bit. Would have done so in NE? Don't know.
I agree that cam is undisciplined but does have that ability to plow over guys and not have to run like hell for the sideline slide into third base.

I kinda wish that BB could have picked up Rivers. It would be a gas watching screech at the WRs when he screwed up.
huh?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be ok if we still had Jimmy.

Having said that I'm saying Cam. I'm not basing my opinion on One terrible game. I think the covid fiasco really screwed him and the team up last week.

Let's see how he does this week. We've been spoiled and now have to watch knowing our QB will make some God awful plays.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the Colts' game last week and Rivers was being the same ol' Rivers. He throws a pick and bitches at the WR. The WR walked by him and waved him off. I was thinking of how funny it would be if he were here. BB doesn't go for that kinda crap.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched some of the Colts' game last week and Rivers was being the same ol' Rivers. He throws a pick and bitches at the WR. The WR walked by him and waved him off. I was thinking of how funny it would be if he were here. BB doesn't go for that kinda crap.
The guy is like 80, why would he suddenly change?