• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimmy Butler

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great dayne said the Badgers will get 4th in the big10 while losing tonrutgers

I just point out the facts.

Wolves simply don't win games without Jimmy.

This is true, and it's equally true that Jimmy is not winning MVP this year.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't watched alot of Minny bball, but I hope he's ballin

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golden state wins without Durant

The Thunder win without Durant at a decent rate

The Bulls and Wolves blow without Jimmy.

Jimmy has the best RPM in the league or whatever the stat is

Wolves 0-2 without Jimmy.

Wolves allowing a historically awful pts per possession without Jimmy on the floor.

VALUABLE.

Simple math really.

Thunder went from being WC finalist to being a first round exit team. GS went from being the best team in turn league to being arguably the best team of all time. Yes, they still win without KD. Doesn't change the fact that if you traded Butler for KD, Minnesota would be better and GS would be worse.

Butler is a very good player. Why you making me talk bad about him? He ain't the MVP. Now drop it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thunder went from being WC finalist to being a first round exit team. GS went from being the best team in turn league to being arguably the best team of all time. Yes, they still win without KD. Doesn't change the fact that if you traded Butler for KD, Minnesota would be better and GS would be worse.

Butler is a very good player. Why you making me talk bad about him? He ain't the MVP. Now drop it.

That's all your guesswork.

The facts are butler is more valuable to his team then KD is to his.

Butler has the highest wins created or whatever the stat is.

You take Butler off the Wolves they are a lottery team. Take Durant off the Warriors they still win the West.

VALUABLE

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all your guesswork.

The facts are butler is more valuable to his team then KD is to his.

Butler has the highest wins created or whatever the stat is.

You take Butler off the Wolves they are a lottery team. Take Durant off the Warriors they still win the West.

VALUABLE

That isn't a fact.

It is a lot easier to take a team from 30 wins to 50, than from 60 to a championship.

if the Wolves did not have Butler they would still be in the playoff hunt. They aren't worse than the Clippers without Butler and you can't use a 2 game sample size to prove anything.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That isn't a fact.

It is a lot easier to take a team from 30 wins to 50, than from 60 to a championship.

if the Wolves did not have Butler they would still be in the playoff hunt. They aren't worse than the Clippers without Butler and you can't use a 2 game sample size to prove anything.

Warriors won a championship without Durant

Yeah you're right the wolves "could" be the clippers but common sense says no. They weren't last year. Wiggins shooting more? Please.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors won a championship without Durant

Yeah you're right the wolves "could" be the clippers but common sense says no. They weren't last year. Wiggins shooting more? Please.

They underachieved last year and added Teague. While Teague is nothing special, he is a near perfect fit for their offense. Taj Gibson and Jamal Crawford have also been great, unheralded additions too. You are trying to attribute all their additional success to one player, when they added 3 other very solid vets to provide leadership and change the culture. Butler might be the face, but take away Teague, Crawford and Gibson, and they are also in the lottery.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They underachieved last year and added Teague. While Teague is nothing special, he is a near perfect fit for their offense. Taj Gibson and Jamal Crawford have also been great, unheralded additions too. You are trying to attribute all their additional success to one player, when they added 3 other very solid vets to provide leadership and change the culture. Butler might be the face, but take away Teague, Crawford and Gibson, and they are also in the lottery.

They actually had a better winning percentage when Teague was out, thus backing my claims that Tyler Jones should be the MVP.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Teague lmao

Team was just fine without Teague.

Jimmy sat back until December. Realized this team needs him to be the man night in and night out.

Now they are suddenly the best team in the league since December 18th.

*no I do not actually think the wolves are the best team in basketball but they have been for about a month.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually had a better winning percentage when Teague was out, thus backing my claims that Tyler Jones should be the MVP.

Signing Teague will hold the wolves back

They are strapped for cash. Could have rolled with Tyus and used that money on shooting.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing Teague will hold the wolves back

They are strapped for cash. Could have rolled with Tyus and used that money on shooting.

Now that I agree with. They will never be great with the current core. But, they will be very good. They are a playoff team without Butler. With him, they probably make the second round.

Still not MVP of the league. Not even close.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I agree with. They will never be great with the current core. But, they will be very good. They are a playoff team without Butler. With him, they probably make the second round.

Still not MVP of the league. Not even close.

Playoff team when? Definitely not this year. They weren't even close last year. Teague, Crawford and Gibson don't fix anything just those 3.

The deal would still be historically bad.

Towns alone isn't good enough. The rest are role players who also probably don't even come if Jimmy ain't here. Like I said, no Jimmy means more Wiggins...that's bad. Very bad as of now.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which

Can we trade Wiggins for LaVine

Biffed that one.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggins is who he is, but Lavine isn't any better.

LaVine can shoot though. 3s and at the line. Which is what we need

Both of them suck something awful at D.

And I give the edge to LaVine on ball movement but ya not much

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

Lavine has played only 1 game so far....

Ya 1 game so far this year.

But he's the better fit to our team.

Neither are anything special yet. But Zach would fit a role

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya 1 game so far this year.

But he's the better fit to our team.

Neither are anything special yet. But Zach would fit a role

I wouldn't say that. Wiggins seems to have been playing much better as of late (on both ends), and he's put up some efficient numbers.