• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimbo Fisher pretty much calls out Georgia and Kirby for Negative Recruiting.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo = Pot

Jimbo = Kettle

txTIGER1963

ONE TOKE OVER THE LINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 417.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Dabo was called out a couple years ago for telling recruits meyer might not be at tosu much longer

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Yelding's recruitment was about as dirty as it gets including get him to announce his flip right before a dead period so Auburn couldn't respond.

CYRUS KOUANDJIO, OT, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (Rumor is they threaten his brother's scholarship.)
As the No. 2 overall prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle in his class, Kouandjio became the crown jewel of Auburn’s recruiting haul when he picked the Tigers on ESPN, setting off roars from the Auburn faithful. One thing was missing, though—Kouandjio’s letter of intent. It finally arrived three days later, but to the offices of Alabama, where Kouandjio joined his brother, Arie, who signed with the Tide in 2010. Kouandjio later said he simply wasn’t sure on signing day but had just come off of a convincing visit to Auburn the previous weekend. After ultimately settling on Alabama, he helped the Tide win two national championships and became an All-America offensive lineman.

BRENT CALLOWAY, ATH, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (This is the kid that was pretty much kidnapped in a way and taken out of state to Florida during the process)
In the ultimate twist of the knife, Calloway appeared to offer Auburn a huge recruiting victory over rival Alabama only to take it away. The four-star recruit originally pledged to Alabama in June 2009 but decommitted from the Tide at the start of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 8, 2011. By the fourth quarter of the game, he was an Auburn commit. It wouldn’t last, though, as family disagreement caused Calloway to further reconsider his decision. In the leadup to signing day, Calloway left town before settling on Alabama. His career with the Tide didn’t last long though, as Calloway was dismissed from the team in 2013.

Let's not even get started on Rashaan Evens.

The list goes on. It happens but let's not pretend you guys are lily white.
What can I say. They sobered up. It happens.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much of him flipping back to Michigan was Harbaugh and how much was because Alabama had the disrespect to take a player at the same position?

It’s a recruiting “class”. If he can’t handle another player at his position, he surely doesn’t need to be at Bama.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: That's some funny shit.

"Rumor is they threaten his brother's scholarship."

Oh yeah, we were totally going to pull the scholarship of a player who started for us in multiple years(would have been 3 if not for injury) and ended up being drafted in the 4th round.

naNEzNm.gif

Plus, it was YELDON. If Auburn wanted him so badly, they should be able to spell his name correctly.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a recruiting “class”. If he can’t handle another player at his position, he surely doesn’t need to be at Bama.
I never said he was right but their are plenty of divas who make decisions based on who is going where so they don’t have to compete.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the negative recruiting tactics were?

Jimbo gets his Jimmy’s fluffed every few years

He said “you can come to Georgia and lose title games in agonizing fashion or you can go to TAMU and play in the Meineke whatever bowl.”

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was right but their are plenty of divas who make decisions based on who is going where so they don’t have to compete.

I’m not saying he’s wrong, but he definitely has the wrong attitude to be in Tuscaloosa. He can go to Ann Arbor and help Harbaugh figure out how to hold tOSU under 60.

OldDevilDawg

Idiot Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was such a pathetic excuse for a man that I fled across half the country because my wife cum guzzled a swamp lizard, I'd be pretty fucking quiet. Jimbo........................ummmm..................shhhhhhhhhhhushhhh.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not saying he’s wrong, but he definitely has the wrong attitude to be in Tuscaloosa. He can go to Ann Arbor and help Harbaugh figure out how to hold tOSU under 60.
“We’re better than you, and we know it”
-GloboGym University of Michigan

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as bad as Harbaugh and that Hill kid. Committed to Michigan, de-commits from them a week ago and immediately commits to Alabama. 1 week later, signs a LOI to Michigan without saying a word about changing his commitment.

Apparently Alabama/Saban didn't give a fuck about his commitment for whatever reason, as we went ahead and took another guy at his position a few spots lower before he even signed with Michigan.

And yet, these were the headlines:

5-Star S Daxton Hill Flips From Alabama to Michigan

5-Star Safety Daxton Hill Flips Commitment from Alabama to Michigan on Early NSD

Star DB Hill spurns Tide, picks Michigan

:lol: ok

Bama used the regular rumors of Harbaugh to the NFL and convinced Hill it was true. And he surprised everyone by flipping his commitment.

It is why Harbaugh went on ESPN and formally announced he wasn’t leaving a day later and was staying at Michigan.

Hill flipped back to UM after Harbaugh squashed the rumors. So UM knew he was back 2 days after the flip. I’m guessing Bama and Saban figured that out once Harbaugh put that out and continued working on flipping Battle.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn players on Twitter are calling out George Pickens indicating the kid got paid. I was pretty surprised by that as you really see other players calling a recruit out on that and plus it does have a petty look (fully admit that).

Georgia was thought to be on the outside, like way outside, and to close that fast is a bit suspicious as the kid had been committed for 2 years and indications are that he did not tell the coaches ahead of time as he stated and he changed the venue for his announcement and didn't do it at his high school.

Kirby is going to get a bad name if this stuff continues and eventually it will bite him.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are ragging Jimbo but he really kept his mouth shut on this. Just click bait.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn players on Twitter are calling out George Pickens indicating the kid got paid. I was pretty surprised by that as you really see other players calling a recruit out on that and plus it does have a petty look (fully admit that).

Georgia was thought to be on the outside, like way outside, and to close that fast is a bit suspicious as the kid had been committed for 2 years and indications are that he did not tell the coaches ahead of time as he stated and he changed the venue for his announcement and didn't do it at his high school.

Kirby is going to get a bad name if this stuff continues and eventually it will bite him.
Idk if you keep up with college basketball but its very similar to Brian Bowen commtting to Louisville out of nowhere when Louisville had not recruited him in 2 years. Was later found out Louisville paid him 100k.

pooods

Sittin Necked on a Beanbag Eatin Cheetoes
Hoopla Cash
$ 427.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RemotePleasantBluebird-size_restricted.gif

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course he will get a bad name. Every SEC recruiter worth a damn has a “bad name”. And they keep getting recruits because they are good recruiters.

Kirby will be fine. He has the best recruiting hub in the country. People may not like it, but they will have to take it.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, when does Jimbo roll over on the other SEC teams to the NCAA, like Fulmer did.