• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jimbo Fisher pretty much calls out Georgia and Kirby for Negative Recruiting.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else kinda feel like, after reading this, that Jimbo Fisher just needs to STFU?
No, I like it when coaches from other schools start bitching at each other. High entertainment value.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Georgia is probably the most talent state in the country per capita. He can build a championship roster just off of in state kids. It should be easy for him.
It's unreal how many elite guys come from that state. At least usually 3-4 five-star kids (SEVEN this year).

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, for the laughs:

Kirby Smart shares his take on why negative recruiting is the wrong approach to take

“Negative recruiting, to me, never works on the kind of kids that you want in your program,” Smart said. “Because if they are listening to that and they buy into that, they are probably a little gullible. Where I would much rather be very honest and open because you attract better quality people who respect the fact that you respect the other people in your league.”

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else kinda feel like, after reading this, that Jimbo Fisher just needs to STFU?
Dude is definitely a bitch. He’s had a kid that was a silent commit lie about taking an official telling him to say he had car trouble. Knew a kid was coming to A&M the night before signing day and telling him to post pictures of himself in the other schools uniform to try and fuck with the other school. Just shut up and stop being a little bitch Jimbo. You have a phenomenal class.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is definitely a bitch. He’s had a kid that was a silent commit lie about taking an official telling him to say he had car trouble. Knew a kid was coming to A&M the night before signing day and telling him to post pictures of himself in the other schools uniform to try and fuck with the other school. Just shut up and stop being a little bitch Jimbo. You have a phenomenal class.

It's not as bad as Harbaugh and that Hill kid. Committed to Michigan, de-commits from them a week ago and immediately commits to Alabama. 1 week later, signs a LOI to Michigan without saying a word about changing his commitment.

Apparently Alabama/Saban didn't give a fuck about his commitment for whatever reason, as we went ahead and took another guy at his position a few spots lower before he even signed with Michigan.

And yet, these were the headlines:

5-Star S Daxton Hill Flips From Alabama to Michigan

5-Star Safety Daxton Hill Flips Commitment from Alabama to Michigan on Early NSD

Star DB Hill spurns Tide, picks Michigan

:lol: ok

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not as bad as Harbaugh and that Hill kid. Committed to Michigan, de-commits from them a week ago and immediately commits to Alabama. 1 week later, signs a LOI to Michigan without saying a word about changing his commitment.

Apparently Alabama/Saban didn't give a fuck about his commitment for whatever reason, as we went ahead and took another guy at his position a few spots lower before he even signed with Michigan.

5-Star Safety Daxton Hill Flips Commitment from Alabama to Michigan on Early NSD

Everyone that knows that family knows how big of a diva that kid and family is. Phenomenal talent, but phenomenal baggage. I’m sure Saban knew it too and didnt give a fuck.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much of him flipping back to Michigan was Harbaugh and how much was because Alabama had the disrespect to take a player at the same position?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I've ever heard of Nick Saban negative recruiting.
TJ Yelding's recruitment was about as dirty as it gets including get him to announce his flip right before a dead period so Auburn couldn't respond.

CYRUS KOUANDJIO, OT, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (Rumor is they threaten his brother's scholarship.)
As the No. 2 overall prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle in his class, Kouandjio became the crown jewel of Auburn’s recruiting haul when he picked the Tigers on ESPN, setting off roars from the Auburn faithful. One thing was missing, though—Kouandjio’s letter of intent. It finally arrived three days later, but to the offices of Alabama, where Kouandjio joined his brother, Arie, who signed with the Tide in 2010. Kouandjio later said he simply wasn’t sure on signing day but had just come off of a convincing visit to Auburn the previous weekend. After ultimately settling on Alabama, he helped the Tide win two national championships and became an All-America offensive lineman.

BRENT CALLOWAY, ATH, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (This is the kid that was pretty much kidnapped in a way and taken out of state to Florida during the process)
In the ultimate twist of the knife, Calloway appeared to offer Auburn a huge recruiting victory over rival Alabama only to take it away. The four-star recruit originally pledged to Alabama in June 2009 but decommitted from the Tide at the start of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 8, 2011. By the fourth quarter of the game, he was an Auburn commit. It wouldn’t last, though, as family disagreement caused Calloway to further reconsider his decision. In the leadup to signing day, Calloway left town before settling on Alabama. His career with the Tide didn’t last long though, as Calloway was dismissed from the team in 2013.

Let's not even get started on Rashaan Evens.

The list goes on. It happens but let's not pretend you guys are lily white.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Yelding's recruitment was about as dirty as it gets including get him to announce his flip right before a dead period so Auburn couldn't respond.

CYRUS KOUANDJIO, OT, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (Rumor is they threaten his brother's scholarship.)
As the No. 2 overall prospect and No. 1 offensive tackle in his class, Kouandjio became the crown jewel of Auburn’s recruiting haul when he picked the Tigers on ESPN, setting off roars from the Auburn faithful. One thing was missing, though—Kouandjio’s letter of intent. It finally arrived three days later, but to the offices of Alabama, where Kouandjio joined his brother, Arie, who signed with the Tide in 2010. Kouandjio later said he simply wasn’t sure on signing day but had just come off of a convincing visit to Auburn the previous weekend. After ultimately settling on Alabama, he helped the Tide win two national championships and became an All-America offensive lineman.

BRENT CALLOWAY, ATH, AUBURN TO ALABAMA, 2011 - (This is the kid that was pretty much kidnapped in a way and taken out of state to Florida during the process)
In the ultimate twist of the knife, Calloway appeared to offer Auburn a huge recruiting victory over rival Alabama only to take it away. The four-star recruit originally pledged to Alabama in June 2009 but decommitted from the Tide at the start of the U.S. Army All-American Bowl on Jan. 8, 2011. By the fourth quarter of the game, he was an Auburn commit. It wouldn’t last, though, as family disagreement caused Calloway to further reconsider his decision. In the leadup to signing day, Calloway left town before settling on Alabama. His career with the Tide didn’t last long though, as Calloway was dismissed from the team in 2013.

Let's not even get started on Rashaan Evens.

The list goes on. It happens but let's not pretend you guys are lily white.

:lol: That's some funny shit.

"Rumor is they threaten his brother's scholarship."

Oh yeah, we were totally going to pull the scholarship of a player who started for us in multiple years(would have been 3 if not for injury) and ended up being drafted in the 4th round.

naNEzNm.gif

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the negative recruiting tactics were?

Jimbo gets his Jimmy’s fluffed every few years

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, whatever works.

Hell, I'd be fine with rampant cheating that crippled the program for years after the fact if it paid off in a natty. I just want one before I die.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Jimbo is the one that comes off sounding like a bitch IMO.

Kirby rubs people the wrong way, but he gets recruits. Hell, losing a very well respected DC didn't effect this class at all. When Grantham left for Louisville, we had a couple starters transfer and lost a some recruits to Louisville(but being 3-0 against Grantham coached defenses since then makes it worth while)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When are the sanctions coming? This year, next, 2 years?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Jimbo is a little bitch.