• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jim Barnett

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Barnett has been a spectacular color guy over the years for the Warriors. Great analyst and is always on point. I have heard he is talking retirement from broadcasting. I hope if that's true he will rethink and stay around. If he does retire I wish him the best. A real good fit for the Warriors and he really cares about the game. He does real good interviews too.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was pretty much a mutual agreement last year for Barnett to walk away from the broadcast booth to a different role with the team. After a huge outpouring of support for Barnett returning, he opted back for a full slate of games.

I think if the Warriors win it all this year, I could see a scenario where he would walk away. I definitely wouldn't mind it if he stayed around for a few more years though. Hopefully the Warriors can bring in someone who will balance out Fitz's homer rants when the time comes.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Barnett had decided to retire this year and then reconsidered afterwords.If true, I can't imagine he'd come back another year. LOL, alot of Warrior fans don't seem to like Fitz. He doesn't really bother me.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warrior announcers do a really good job of doing the games and being fair to the opposing team. Barnett also does a good job of talking about the little things that make the difference between a play or a shot working versus not working. I think he must have been a talented scorer back in the day. I know he must wish that the Dubs had hit their stride a little bit sooner so that he could have enjoyed some "glory years" before the retirement. If this is his last year, he has gotten to see a young team grow into a definite contender.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Warrior announcers do a really good job of doing the games and being fair to the opposing team. Barnett also does a good job of talking about the little things that make the difference between a play or a shot working versus not working. I think he must have been a talented scorer back in the day. I know he must wish that the Dubs had hit their stride a little bit sooner so that he could have enjoyed some "glory years" before the retirement. If this is his last year, he has gotten to see a young team grow into a definite contender.

I have heard alot worse. The Kings announcers would put me to sleep