• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeopardy!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken Jennings is now back hosting for awhile. Good riddance to Mayim Bialik. I'm not sure what it is about her I found so off-putting as Jeopardy host. One theory I read citicizing her was that she's an actor, which calls for a completely different approach. They're used to calling attention to themselves in front of the camera, rather that be a congenial master of ceremonies conducting things. In any case, I hope they make Jennings the regular host.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it been announced that Bialik is gone, or is that just speculation?

I don’t watch the show, but I have seen a few snippets of her, and it has been near unwatchable. Not sure if it was because she was awkward or if it was just because I was used to seeing Trebek and she was different. But either way, it was not something I would watch.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has it been announced that Bialik is gone, or is that just speculation?

I don’t watch the show, but I have seen a few snippets of her, and it has been near unwatchable. Not sure if it was because she was awkward or if it was just because I was used to seeing Trebek and she was different. But either way, it was not something I would watch.
I think they are splitting the time when Bialik is doing something else. I like her and she has gotten more relaxed. She obviously loves the show and often comments on the excitement of particular close matches.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(I know I am going to regret this…)

Pics of what you guys are referring to?
transgender-woman-becomes-new-jeopardy-champ.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, nuts 2 U clowns who don't like Mayim Bialak, I think she's doing a great job with it.

Notice that when Johnny Gilbert announces Jennings, he says, "And now, HOSTING Jeopardy..." not "Here is THE HOST of..."

It's still Mayim's job

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, nuts 2 U clowns who don't like Mayim Bialak, I think she's doing a great job with it.

Notice that when Johnny Gilbert announces Jennings, he says, "And now, HOSTING Jeopardy..." not "Here is THE HOST of..."

It's still Mayim's job
I got a job for blossom Farah fowler....and Google confirmed you were right on the contestant so feel free to homer simpson gloat tonight at dinner

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...I said the exact same thing the first night "she" was on! My daughter elbowed me in the ribs something fierce

I said the exact same thing to my wife as well…..I told her men were smarter even when they are women….