• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jeopardy!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna win it I think. They can all answer the questions but he plays the game better.

he really did change the game... you can see Jennings is willing to play this new way, while Rutter just feels lost...

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he really did change the game... you can see Jennings is willing to play this new way, while Rutter just feels lost...

I also think that the slightly different game set-up in this event helps James. I think he's got his betting strategies more clearly planned out than the others.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think that the slightly different game set-up in this event helps James. I think he's got his betting strategies more clearly planned out than the others.

James just seems better at timing the buzzer than the other two. But Jennings gets in a rhythm and rattles off a few questions and he is pretty quick too.
Rutter looks like he is lost at times and really slow on the buzzer.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are these questions harder?? I know they are given less time in final jeopardy... But these questions seem harder than usual... Either way, just shows how smart these guys are...

James said something about how he studied for jeopardy was by reading from the childrens section... I always found that jeopardy questions were generic on the topic...

But these don't seem as generic...

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are these questions harder?? I know they are given less time in final jeopardy... But these questions seem harder than usual... Either way, just shows how smart these guys are...

James said something about how he studied for jeopardy was by reading from the childrens section... I always found that jeopardy questions were generic on the topic...

I think that the answers are a little more obscure and the questions probably seem a shade more difficult but it still seems very much like regular Jeopardy! in the sense that there is usually some detail in the question that can lead you to the answer with just a cursory knowledge.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, they increased the difficulty for this tournament.

I think this might be a mistake... Part of the fun of jeopardy is playing along... I am not even trying and I know these guys are much smarter than I am... I have a few times fast forwarded, I like seeing the strategy... but the strategy is only fun on daily doubles...

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They seem a lot harder to me. I suspect both James & Jennings have photographic memories and it will come down to who's more familiar with the categories.. you can't remember what you never read or heard about.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m rooting for Ken after James booed the Green Bay answer.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken takes the lead and is 1 game away.

Feel bad for Brad. He is overwhelmed.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never watched a second.

But, count on a winner take all Super Bowl of Jeopardy.

Maybe a round robin of fairly high winners to fill the 3 slot.

Then a multi million shekel week long event.

I won't watch a second but I bet it will happen.

So the guy who never watches was right all along

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken might be a good candidate to replace Alex when he dies....
He's kind of an attention-whore? His facial expressions on every fucking question are obnoxious. Every question his face says he's super-confused and stumped, and then at the last second he rattles off the right answer, that is obscure af.

The awkwardness between he and James is palpable.